Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas'
Im just here to say im sorry for my rage/Game play i jus want everyone to know im really sorry for what i have down. i just want to be respected as an new player so that why i can join an game/House without someone on the forums saying that i can't join becaue someone has told me that your an troll and we dont llet trolls in to my house.Sepsis  i would love to join your but with this childish fighting i seems like its interfering with me joining. i Dont why where fighting but i wish to handle as friends not enemys.Another thing to add Click i im srry when i called you i was jus upset that i goted kicked for lieing to you i sorry about that.Winter im sorry for my rage in games with my endless curseing.Diamond_Drop i sorry for being an troll that you think i am im sorry.Malong im sorry for being an paion in the butt.To all VLKA Members im sorry for my Trangressions and hope we can be Friends someday.Happymonkey i dont why we are fighting we used to be in ts together with suns and roman jus having an good time and i wish to heal that back together. Thank you for Reading!!!!!!!!!!!
DARTH THE DESTROYER

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas' - by Le0 - 20-12-2013, 06:48 AM
Re: Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas' - by Le0 - 20-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Re: Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas' - by Suns - 23-12-2013, 05:34 AM
Re: Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas' - by JordiacV2 - 23-12-2013, 05:38 AM
Re: Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas' - by evildan - 02-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Re: Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas' - by Bolt - 20-12-2013, 08:49 AM