Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk
(02-06-2014, 11:15 PM)Genpuu link Wrote: Normally I wouldn't just report this. I'd just go on and dislike the person strongly. But seeing as the player is a well-known admin, I thought this kind of behaviour does not set a good example.
He refused to communicate with the team - when everyone else was dying to bring in SHCs, tomes or weapons, or just juggling / building cades for Thor, he refused to spawn in barrels and crossbows, with the reason "not while there are naked people". You see, two people had taken off their gear to make toming slightly faster, since it was a bit to run from spawn to camp to drop off cades. I myself find that a perfectly good reason to take off your equipment for a bit, but apparently Irish found that offensive and thus refused to play as a part of the team.

At the end of said Thor wave, he decided it'd be a good idea to kill the last Ranger (leaving only Thor), knowing that it'd put the team in a tough situation, as we only had Thor left, and needed to rebuild cades and regroup, etc. I can't imagine he would mess up and kill last, about a minute after we started saving it, also seeing as he is so familiar with the game and the time a team needs to regroup after such a boss fight. In other words, the reason he did it was purely to put is in a bad situation.

I don't know if this is just a mood swing or w/e, but I don't think it's proper for an admin to be this rude and unsociable towards the team.

Screenshot of chat log when Irish killed last Ranger:

We were saving for around 40 mins.  I will not and do not expect any one to die and re spawn 40 mins of Barrels and other kit.  I did spawn in 6 barrels and 12 xbows.  As for killing last ranger it was along with Thor in the base and we had used the tome I think 5 times and Thor died straight after it the killing of the ranger there was a real fight going on with players dying every second.

Sorry but I do not see what there is to report.  Also read the rules in relation to asking players to die. Also I will not and refuse to give naked players equipment on a Rag run when they have equipment in their inventory. I stand by my actions.

Messages In This Thread
Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk - by Brew - 02-06-2014, 11:15 PM
Re: Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk - by The_Irish_Eagle - 02-06-2014, 11:33 PM
Re: Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk - by Schlagbohrer - 02-06-2014, 11:39 PM
Re: Report: [UK]_The_Irish_Hawk - by Mp3jkl - 03-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Re: Report: [UK]_The_Irish_Hawk - by Brew - 03-06-2014, 08:05 AM
Re: Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk - by gvn1999 - 03-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Re: Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk - by Brew - 03-06-2014, 01:22 PM
Re: Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk - by Hande - 03-06-2014, 03:53 PM