Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Starting out soon- Combat, Support and Crafting class synergies?
Wow, thanks for going to the effort of typing all that out for me, clickeverywhere. I'm the type of guy who gets really into making my characters as "optimal" as possible (which, as you can imagine, makes games like Fallout a bit more tedious), so having all that info in front of me helps a lot. I do agree with you, I think it's probably best to go through engineer, at least until I have more experience playing. I didn't even know I could skip the crafting class, which I'll probably do, at least until I'm more leveled.

I like that idea as well, Slayer. If I end up enjoying throwing weps enough that I go onto Peltast, I might respec into medic.

And finally, madjosh, I'll keep that in mind. I'm in a small steam group, and we often play Mann vs Machine and Killing Floor while talking over Mumble, so I know the difference having a well organized team makes over pubbing. Unfortunately, they don't play NordInvasion (or much Warband at all), but I'm sure after I level a bit I could find a house in my region willing to take me in.

Thanks, for the help, everyone!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Starting out soon- Combat, Support and Crafting class synergies? - by Don Bonnigan - 12-09-2014, 07:24 AM