Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legionnaires, Halberdiers, and Rangers (Oh my!)
(30-12-2014, 11:28 AM)Greg link Wrote:[quote author=Woodz link=topic=37205.msg213464#msg213464 date=1419913977]
thank you for the Grinder Helmet for ranges but im getting so much crap about this looking bad so could ranger use the Swadian Helmet as it like a Open Trooper Helmet but for ranger it only 6 more armor  ? and it cost alot more ?
Swadian helmet would look event worst with swadian surcoat, just try and see how it look with open trooped. I would love to see nana's ranger set in game as it looks awesome and ranger could use some body armor buff.
[/quote] yep ik it looks so good I just wanted a quick fix because that could take some time to put in game

And when you look at any of the hoero class put the best stuff  on them that look so good and I have just about the best I can get for less than mill and it looks shit so just wanted to add more to this class

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
Re: Legionnaires, Halberdiers, and Rangers (Oh my!) - by DR. - 30-12-2014, 12:59 PM