Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Why aren't you signing up? (Voters hidden)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Entry fees
33.33%
10 33.33%
Reentry fees
3.33%
1 3.33%
I\'m not good at pvp
13.33%
4 13.33%
I\'m waiting for more people
20.00%
6 20.00%
Other reason( please give a sentence or 2 explanation in a reply)
30.00%
9 30.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1st Unofficial Holiday PVP Tournament
(21-12-2015, 07:05 PM)GrafBlade link Wrote:Is it really necessary to have a t4 archer? (And not higher?) There are a lot of people in this community
that for sure have a hero archer, but none on t4. It will block their access to the tournament (same accounts for me Sad
And you can't expect that everyone will start leveling a new char :/

Beside that, great idea. This will finally reveal, how wide spread native skills areĀ  ;D
I meant a minimum of t4, sorry for the confusion
NA vs EU servers
Archery both, individual both, team both, pit NA. For the first 3 events we will run a best 2/3 match game for each matchup. If both teams are EU they will play on an EU server, if both are NA they will play on NA, but if one is EU and the other is NA, one match will be played on EU and another on NA, this will continue until one team is ahead by 2 games. This may take more time but it is the most fair.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]

Messages In This Thread
Re: 1st Unofficial Holiday PVP Tournament - by happymonkey99 - 21-12-2015, 11:46 PM