Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: do you think Daggers should be usable by legionaries?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.74%
11 40.74%
No
22.22%
6 22.22%
Go drunk Elmo, You\'re home.
37.04%
10 37.04%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Black steel/Obsidian daggers Usable by legionnaire?
The new daggers look awesome and I would love to be able to use them on my legionnaire Tongue

Currently we have access to cts, Pilum, vhta and dragons breath however I feel the price gap between pilum/vhta and dragons breath is far too much and we need something nice in-between. I don't like throwing spears on my legionnaire it just feels wrong, id much rather be throwing something quick like daggers. Plus doesn't it make more sense for a class who uses speed over armour  and ironflesh to use something smaller and lighter like daggers over a massive stack of 16 spears on his back or 15 VERY HEAVY throwing axes?

Blacksteel daggers are the same mats to craft as CTS and if you compare the stats they both have good qualities and bad qualities such as CTS having bonus against shields but low stack amount where as daggers are quicker, don't have bonus against shields but more in a stack. They are both generally balanced to one another.  so I am left wondering why we cannot use them on legionaries :/ 

This is just my 2 pence Wink

Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi

Messages In This Thread
Black steel/Obsidian daggers Usable by legionnaire? - by Elmo - 13-02-2016, 10:08 AM