Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Change Legendary chance to pseudorandom
(30-01-2019, 01:51 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote:
(29-01-2019, 06:45 PM)Terath Wrote: For me, the ideal timeframe of earning a legendary is around 3-4 months. I'm not even going to attempt to do calculations for how many runs that would be, because I suck at math, but I think that 3-4 months of consistent play should net you at least one legendary a year, based on your effort.

And that is imo the essence. So if there is a list of priorities, it would be nice if
you guys just let this one overtake a few others on the way to top of that
list and all would be happy with the thought "Sth will happen to it soon!"

Me too Smile

Terath Wrote: This is all just an idea, and is all my personal opinion. This idea does not represent the beliefs of the people on the development team, only my own.

Edit: Also, I should clarify. This system would run alongside the current one, meaning you would still be able to loot legendaries like you do currently. Note that if a system similar to mine ever got added alongside, drop rates would be lowered for legendaries as to compensate for the massive influx of new ones that would be following. The first couple of months would be very dry, but after people start earning their own, I think it would work out just fine.
While this is just my personal opinion on what drops should be, I do hope that we eventually add a system that is fair not through chance but through effort.
-
Slightly unrelated, but my personal goal for NordInvasion other than doing front-end stuff like models, textures and items, is to add more goals for players to achieve and more longer term goals so the game doesn't get boring as fast. I don't know what form that would be, so if you have an idea either PM it to me, Kaasovic or post it here in feature requests. Most of the time, you will get denied because the game doesn't allow it or because it wouldn't work, but every once in a while there is a genuinely workable good idea that comes from feature requests that simply makes the game better as a result. So I implore people to keep making feature requests. We do read every single one and they do help.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change Legendary chance to pseudorandom - by Terath - 30-01-2019, 02:37 PM