Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you support this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
35.48%
11 35.48%
No
38.71%
12 38.71%
Whatever
25.81%
8 25.81%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More predictable legendary upgrades schedule
(20-11-2020, 03:10 PM)Malong Wrote: I would not put you in the casual player category. I also view it as a matter of aptitude and not of play time to observe or figure out rough patterns. And again, I expect more out of you than most others in the mod such as, let's say, Goody, Lucia, or Aaron. Furthermore, you asked, thus I answered. It also seems to be something others have observed and figured out as well. My general view on this is that people would be better served in thinking critically instead of having a thought process like "Greetings gangster, I cannot observe any discernable pattern, therefore none exists. Now I must play percussion instruments and propel weapons with long shafts and pointed tips."

Nonetheless, all of this only affects the title of your request. Perhaps this thread should just be renamed to "Align upgrade schedule with class usability"

I'm very casual player nowadays and I'm trying to speak from such players perspective. So it's not about me or you, my point is that schedule should be accessible for every player of this mod. Making upgrades easily plannable and more accessible. Who even will try to decipher current patterns. I'm easy man -  I want to plan upgrades - I make a feature request.

It has nothing with class usability if they will strip upgrades by alphabet I will be fine with that too. I only want them to be easily predicatable without any research. Isn't that we all want?

Messages In This Thread
RE: More predictable legendary upgrades schedule - by Forward - 20-11-2020, 03:25 PM