Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you support this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
35.48%
11 35.48%
No
38.71%
12 38.71%
Whatever
25.81%
8 25.81%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More predictable legendary upgrades schedule
(20-11-2020, 03:46 PM)Malong Wrote:
(20-11-2020, 03:25 PM)Forward Wrote: I'm very casual player nowadays and I'm trying to speak from such players perspective. So it's not about me or you, my point is that schedule should be accessible for every player of this mod. Making upgrades easily plannable and more accessible. Who even will try to decipher current patterns. I'm easy man -  I want to plan upgrades - I make a feature request.

Were you a very casual player continuously throughout these past three years?

(20-11-2020, 03:25 PM)Forward Wrote: Who even will try to decipher current patterns.

I linked you that post and you can derive that people have been capable of planning for upgrades for at least about a year. You are generalizing and projecting your lack of observational skills onto everyone. You're making excuses not to figure things out like Goody, Lucia, or Aaron would. I even spoonfed you how to predict it, and you still go on with "Greetings gangster, I do not require the information and I refuse to learn from it. Instead I will focus on lifetime records of field goals beyond the arc which reward an extra point." Perhaps I was wrong in expecting more of you.

From a macro product management standpoint, what value does this feature deliver if your original argument of the upgrades being random was a complete false premise?

(20-11-2020, 03:25 PM)Forward Wrote: It has nothing with class usability if they will strip upgrades by alphabet I will be fine with that too. I only want them to be easily predicatable without any research. Isn't that we all want?

Yes, your request has nothing to do with class usability:

I'm trying to help you here, but you're not giving me much to work with.

Whole point of this request was to start a discussion about making schedule more/easily predictable. Doing this by class is only example how that might be done. All you said here is irrelevant to the topic. Instead I'd like to hear:
- Do you like current scheme?
- Do you see any issues in it?
- If not how would you change it to fix these issues?
Instead you try to discuss here how much casual player I am and trying to find 'false premises' where it's completely irrelevant to what I want to discuss.

Messages In This Thread
RE: More predictable legendary upgrades schedule - by Forward - 20-11-2020, 04:22 PM