Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you support this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
35.48%
11 35.48%
No
38.71%
12 38.71%
Whatever
25.81%
8 25.81%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More predictable legendary upgrades schedule
(20-11-2020, 05:56 PM)Malong Wrote:
(20-11-2020, 05:41 PM)Forward Wrote: Request was not making that 'predictable', but 'more' predictable. It stated in headline.

What's "more predictable" than "predictable?" Mega predictable? Super Duper Magical Christmasland predictable?

(20-11-2020, 05:41 PM)Forward Wrote: Asking a player to think and observe cycles is not what you should expect from him.

You again reply "Greetings gangster, I should not have to think and observe cycles." And add "Instead, I will observe this song's bassline and its synergy with the percussion and spoken word rhyming vocals. I also enjoy the lyrical content which includes promiscuous full figured women, the community distaste for government authority figures, and my affinity for illegal drugs."

(20-11-2020, 05:41 PM)Forward Wrote: If you like how it's now what do we even discuss.

False premise again. To reiterate: "I am indifferent. I voted 'Whatever.'"

Why your ordinary player should 'think and observe cycles' or know anything about Agile? From my point of view the game should be accessible for everyone and everyone should be able easily get top-level gear in manageable amount of time without any observations, cycle calculations and brain cells usage.

And how you are indifferent if you spend more time posting here then anyone else.

(20-11-2020, 06:12 PM)Julia. Wrote:
Quote:Request was not making that 'predictable', but 'more' predictable. It stated in headline.

Quote:As far as I know, right now it's random.

You disagree with yourself within the same post then.

Different post times. I thought it's random but you and PCK have opened my eyes later.

Why don't you think current system could be improved? In a way I proposed or another.

Messages In This Thread
RE: More predictable legendary upgrades schedule - by Forward - 20-11-2020, 06:18 PM