Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
Dopplegangers

Equips = Generated from what the players are using as weapon/armor/horse, maybe based on the previous round (So people don't unequip everything before the end of the round)
Difficulty = High

Misc : I'm not sure if it would be easy to code ,but it would be great to have 3 clones per player spawning wearing the same equip than players. So let's say there's the King_Of_Swadia, _Sphinx_, Conquerer Worm, Player X , Player Y ... then we'd be fight 3 King of Swadia , 3 Sphinx , 3 Worms , 3 Player X and 3 Player Y. Low level will make good enemies with low-tier weapon and you'd have 3 enemies spawning with the equip of King_Of_Swadia, making them very tough to kill I guess and would be mounted units. It would kind of be funny to fight ourselves. Their names could be the player's name they are cloning like "_Sphinx_ Copy" or "_Sphinx_ Clone" or simply "Doppleganger" (to avoid too much coding or trouble Tongue).

Messages In This Thread
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 05-01-2012, 06:41 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 29-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Leturoa - 28-05-2013, 10:55 AM