Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
Nord Flag / Standard Bearers

After many weeks of his men being slain like animals and after a number of recent failed attacks the nord king has become increasingly agitated that his men are making no ground and are being so easily slaughtered and that nothing is being done about it. In order to get his men into a bloody thirsty rage he has sent his very own feared flag bearers to accompany his troops to the killing fields of Swadia. Beware it is recommended you either take these giants down with a hail of arrows or bolts or teach him a lesson in irony and crush him with something of equal size.

Helmet : Bear Helmet ( same thing as a Roman Vexillarius would wear )
Body Armor: Thick Leather w/ a plate body covering the front of his body with a neck guard providing extra protection.
Leg Armor: Iron Greaves ( With a stat increase)
Primary Weapon(s): Flag bearing the nords raven ( for show ) and a large war hammer ( possibly a larger Great Hammer )

These men would have to be enemies for Hard Mode or the new Ragnarok mode as these men would be capable of crushing your average swadian with not much effort needed and returning the favor would be some what problematic.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin

Messages In This Thread
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 05-01-2012, 06:41 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 29-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Ramos_Caoliki - 27-03-2013, 02:14 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Leturoa - 28-05-2013, 10:55 AM