Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Nordic Fortress Remake - Open to suggestions
(27-02-2018, 10:08 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Hey at least people will start playing this map again. Even if this map doesn't make it in game, people will still find the fastest maps. At the moment there are plenty of maps that are fast and that is what people in this community are looking for. There are always back up maps that can be played in case the current favorites get nuked. It doesn't take long for a house to find a new favorite and milk that one out. Other houses usually follow the example of one house. What would be better is removing half of the maps, there are way to many anyway, and then try to balance the remaining maps. This doesn't mean that the outcome of the remaining maps should be slow maps where the ranged get stuck all the time. Though I don't see this happening among the mappers seeing how much of a mess it looks in that section of the contributor team, sorry not going to use the "developer" word instead of contributor since I will never recognize a scener as an official developer.

I personally like the changes and it makes me feel like the old Praven/Graubergen.

Completly agree.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Nordic Fortress Remake - Open to suggestions - by PioPio - 27-02-2018, 10:28 AM