Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
(10-04-2018, 09:47 PM)AVirusC Wrote: 1. NI lacks a constantly up-to-date database with pictures, stats and crafting materials or loot drop information for each item. We have threads, administered by volunteers, which serve this purpose, but many of them are quite outdated and lack images to go with each item. As someone who heavily relies on these sorts of threads to reference information quick, I find the system we currently have to be very inconvenient.

Alternatively, a test server would serve the same purpose, if not doing a better job.

2. Lower auction house taxes. The rates right now disincentivise people from putting high value items on the auction house, which in turn has made the auction house less useful than it could be.

3. The loot system. I'm definitely biased and disgruntled, as my best loot I've gotten was a grinder helmet before it became a legendary, but still, it seems quite silly how luck-based much of this mod is. Progressing without looting a legendary or two is really hard work once you reach a certain point. 

4. Erratic changes to the stats of items really bother me. Once again I'm quite biased here, since I've always been on the shitty end of nerfs.

If I can add my two cents, 1.) I agree the wiki is incredibly bare bones and needs to be fixed up, and I'd love to contribute to it if I had all my crafting classes maxed out, but I don't and I need this kind of information to get there because the crafting lists on the forums (which are out of date) would display how much crafting xp you'd get per item while the wiki has absolutely almost no information regarding player craftables, like... at all, instead clicking on player craftables leads to non-existent pages, or if you're lucky, like one item that someone was nice enough to add.

2.) Yeah this is annoying, especially with how worthless mats are these days because I'm barely getting anything for them as it is, really.

3.) Never gotten a legendary, even though I created my first character back in 2012 and I routinely come back to this mod when they increase the drop rates or xp. Honestly at this point I don't see the point in complaining about it anymore, lol.

4.) Craftable Throwing Spears.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features] - by ANA_Lazilot - 10-04-2018, 11:31 PM