Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
Cherry looting
(10-04-2018, 08:03 PM)Soviet Wrote: Cherry looting

Heavy breathing
[Image: cGo2Y67.gif]
Loots - Cherry:1 Sir_Cherry:3 Walls_In_Windows:1 Aceventurier:5 
(10-04-2018, 08:25 PM)Cherry Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 08:03 PM)Soviet Wrote: Cherry looting

Heavy breathing

the no fly list
1. NI lacks a constantly up-to-date database with pictures, stats and crafting materials or loot drop information for each item. We have threads, administered by volunteers, which serve this purpose, but many of them are quite outdated and lack images to go with each item. As someone who heavily relies on these sorts of threads to reference information quick, I find the system we currently have to be very inconvenient.

Alternatively, a test server would serve the same purpose, if not doing a better job.

2. Lower auction house taxes. The rates right now disincentivise people from putting high value items on the auction house, which in turn has made the auction house less useful than it could be.

3. The loot system. I'm definitely biased and disgruntled, as my best loot I've gotten was a grinder helmet before it became a legendary, but still, it seems quite silly how luck-based much of this mod is. Progressing without looting a legendary or two is really hard work once you reach a certain point. 

4. Erratic changes to the stats of items really bother me. Once again I'm quite biased here, since I've always been on the shitty end of nerfs.
The low prices on the AH have nothing to do with the tax
As far as I know that has not changed in forever
I would pin the prices on the gold sinks that make people willing to spend less gold for mats

As far as nerfs go I think everyone in NI has been on the shitty end of a nerf

Loot system is one of the most hotly debated parts of NI so I won't say anything on that

Lastly there are many threads that are kept up to date as of right now
Some of the big changes that have happened this year have caused others to be slow but they are most likely being worked on
(10-04-2018, 09:47 PM)AVirusC Wrote: 1. NI lacks a constantly up-to-date database with pictures, stats and crafting materials or loot drop information for each item. We have threads, administered by volunteers, which serve this purpose, but many of them are quite outdated and lack images to go with each item. As someone who heavily relies on these sorts of threads to reference information quick, I find the system we currently have to be very inconvenient.

wiki.nordinvasion.com

If you want to contribute.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(10-04-2018, 09:47 PM)AVirusC Wrote: 1. NI lacks a constantly up-to-date database with pictures, stats and crafting materials or loot drop information for each item. We have threads, administered by volunteers, which serve this purpose, but many of them are quite outdated and lack images to go with each item. As someone who heavily relies on these sorts of threads to reference information quick, I find the system we currently have to be very inconvenient.

Alternatively, a test server would serve the same purpose, if not doing a better job.

2. Lower auction house taxes. The rates right now disincentivise people from putting high value items on the auction house, which in turn has made the auction house less useful than it could be.

3. The loot system. I'm definitely biased and disgruntled, as my best loot I've gotten was a grinder helmet before it became a legendary, but still, it seems quite silly how luck-based much of this mod is. Progressing without looting a legendary or two is really hard work once you reach a certain point. 

4. Erratic changes to the stats of items really bother me. Once again I'm quite biased here, since I've always been on the shitty end of nerfs.
Mats doesnt count as High Value Items
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
So basically the stuff no one will pay pure cash for?
Is this really a problem?
(10-04-2018, 10:07 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: The low prices on the AH have nothing to do with the tax
As far as I know that has not changed in forever
I would pin the prices on the gold sinks that make people willing to spend less gold for mats
I think you misread my point with the taxes on items on the AH. That, or I phrased it poorly.

The tax is based on a percentage of the value you list the item at, so the amount taxed is quite high for items that sell for high prices. ie. High craftables and legendaries. To that extent, it disincentivises people from using the auction house. However, it could be more useful for players if the taxes were to be lowered, so that trading high value items may be simpler, instead of using this forum to advertise. 

(10-04-2018, 10:07 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Lastly there are many threads that are kept up to date as of right now
Some of the big changes that have happened this year have caused others to be slow but they are most likely being worked on
More specifically, the information that this thread provided needs to be updated, and with images too:

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=17198

It hasn't had an update in a year.
For that thread I think we need a new person to step up as that player is AFG