Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Less of a Report and more of an FYI
(26-01-2019, 07:05 PM)oxencik Wrote:
(26-01-2019, 05:36 PM)Kura Wrote: Aswell as the SKRRRA house, NordInvasions maturity has seemed to be going straight downhill in Public servers the past few weeks (I only state the past few weeks as i've only just gotten back to NI with 2 weeks).

There are a lot of cade wasting and alot of just straight up childishness within these runs.

If u have problem with our behave just talk with us instead of complaining on forum.
Btw i only said that it wasnt nice of u that when i asked for tome when we had 17 on server u refused and said "waste of tome"

It's a heads up and my point was typically aimed at your other members of your house being rude to other players also.
The "Waste of a tome" was a joke since we had 17 at the time with my follow up text as "xD" if you have a screenshot of it you can prove what i'm saying.

There are a few running jokes in NI for example "No one important is dead", i would see you taking that as an insult but not when i also wrote the "xD" face. If you are the player who's name starts with an "A" this post was never aimed at yourself as i thought we resolved this in-game, it's aimed at your other members including L4clutch i think his name is?

The state of the NI community is awful in most public games whereas players start insulting others for accidental incidents or just straight up rudeness and arrogance but that is only what i myself have witnessed after returning in the past 2 weeks.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

Messages In This Thread
Less of a Report and more of an FYI - by Kura - 26-01-2019, 05:18 PM
RE: Less of a Report and more of an FYI - by Kura - 26-01-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: Less of a Report and more of an FYI - by Kura - 26-01-2019, 06:58 PM
RE: Less of a Report and more of an FYI - by Kura - 26-01-2019, 08:35 PM