Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Event Brainstorming and Suggestions
(21-09-2019, 12:34 AM)Alphaa Wrote: I doubt there would be a need for new servers considering there are plenty unused and server hopping is a thing anyways. Choosing the best maps n stuff. I haven´t played the game in a long time. But back when I was playing still I´d kite. I´ve always found more joy in kiting and many others surely agree, Rag is hard enough as it is in that regard. Now imagine the chinese players that recently finished their first Hard run attempting Rag, it´ll be nearly impossible for them. I don´t think updates should mainly be directed towards veterans but new players rather, and the average folk. Done with this now, forgot half the things I wanted to say and just typed what came up in my mind, deadtired. So if something I wrote doesn´t make sense, my apologies. Lol.

From an EU prospective servers are cheap. I'm not sure how many servers NA has atm as im on a holiday. I can tell you Au and the new chinese ones only have 1 option for each mode.

As said before I want rag to be something a team with only housecraftables could do but a system that still is arguably harder then ATM. This is 100% posable given public teams on rag can complete rag with half the team being "afk" or at lest not putting in 100% let alone 75%.

An argument could be made this mod needs to make updates for veterans so they have a reason to stay. I'm not going to protended I've donated for servers but I can tell you at many points in my time playing this I've been the only Au. I've seen so many new Au players come and go over the years from boredom. Boredom is arrived from doing the same thing over and over again but it happens even faster when the job is easy. 

1. Some Au people start a house or just donate to get Au servers back

2. More and more Au people come for the 1st time or come back from being afg.

3. In time they start doing weekly rag runs

4. Part of the main core of the house goes afg and other people follow

5. The servers go down and the house is just about done.

6. And repeat. That's how Vlka, Loc, Mov, and others have gone down.

Me and I guess Dragonfire + some others have lasted the longest time away from not having Au servers. I can't speak for them but for me ping is my challenge as it makes the game so much harder. The joke for Au players is we play better with 300 ping vs 15 and the joke is on us because it true to some degree. For me I've just got use to the delays of ping and others are to cocky with having low ping thinking they can take over the world. Guess that's me as well.

Making rag harder for the the sake it's so predictable is part of the reason to change it. 

Believe me I like kiting look at my 1st post on this thread. My question to you is why do you like kiting? Is it because it's harder... The risk is what makes us like kiting even more so with the 1 support and it being a solo. I think the start of rag is about fine going from wave 1-8 in difficulty. The end is were I want the challenge to be. 

Having a timer on each wave showing when the back up will come will make kiting 100% harder. Should this be condided when adding back up waves? Maybe? Like I said the fun of kiting is the chanagle. Considering you will have the same time to kill how many bots spawn for you vs a 20 people server seems about fair. Yes it will be harder but is it really harder for people that kite? You already know kiting is not as efficient as a full run given the run is normally faster and kills more bots.

Believe me I like kiting but I don't kite for loot on rag I kite away from the boredom that I did 10 perfect rag runs in a row on public servers.

P. S. Go kite on cav for loot.

Messages In This Thread
Event Brainstorming and Suggestions - by Terath - 18-09-2019, 03:42 PM
RE: Event Brainstorming and Suggestions - by DR. - 18-09-2019, 03:57 PM
RE: Event Brainstorming and Suggestions - by Elmo - 18-09-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Event Brainstorming and Suggestions - by Elmo - 18-09-2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Event Brainstorming and Suggestions - by Krex - 18-09-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: Event Brainstorming and Suggestions - by DR. - 18-09-2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Event Brainstorming and Suggestions - by Krex - 18-09-2019, 07:53 PM
RE: Event Brainstorming and Suggestions - by DR. - 18-09-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: Event Brainstorming and Suggestions - by DR. - 19-09-2019, 06:40 AM
RE: Event Brainstorming and Suggestions - by DR. - 19-09-2019, 08:29 AM