Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Your Worst Moment in NI History...
1- When Cav got removed
2- When Jarold got a mic
when I put one more 0 in the NI bay for plate mittens and almost got punished for that by the evil above me
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
When I persuaded worm not to shut down NI and took over as head dev...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(24-08-2013, 05:12 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: When I persuaded worm not to shut down NI and took over as head dev...

LOL... what would we all be doing if we did not have NI? most likely siting in a cornor jacking off.... or maybe thats just me.
(24-08-2013, 05:04 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Trojkat link=topic=17225.msg134858#msg134858 date=1377363756]
he quit NI  Smile
Quit isn't quite the right word...
[/quote]
So did Articore get banned too?  Big Grin
I meant how i was new to hardmode and didnt know wtf those rare drops were  :'(
How I gave a small lump of lead away for free.
When i borrowed someone anAurora Blade, and he sold my Aurora Blade for Dota 2 stuff.
(24-08-2013, 05:08 PM)evilban link Wrote: When Jarold got a mic

Yep
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Having been last alive and killed all the mobs except one, and have that one sneaky bastard come up on you and kill you and end the game.
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people..
Odin promised the end of all ice giants..

I don't see many ice giants around..

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/paradigm411/media/Accurate%20Items/Thorns_Mead-poster.jpg.html][IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f148/paradigm411/Accurate%20It