Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Maroon's Garage Sale [On Hold]
Remind me the worth of the Grinder Helmet?
Proud captain of the Zombies of Swadia
Bump, and updated with some green mats.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Increased the total value of the stuff listed about 10-15 times.
Also, bump.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Updated wishlist, and bump!

How much for german poleaxe?
Erm, 25k and it's yours.

62k for that sulphur if you still have it. 
I will buy the german poleaxe for 25K please Smile)))!!
The Poleaxe is on the AH now for 25k, if you want to buy it quickly.

As for the sulphur, 62k sounds good to me, do you mind if I throw it on the AH as well, for 63k so that we split the listing costs (3150 gold)?

Bump! Looking for gold, can actually discount on some stuff (yea, I could really use it xD)