Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Would you like to see this implemented?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah
70.15%
47 70.15%
Nah
16.42%
11 16.42%
Not sure
13.43%
9 13.43%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Different types of 'Green Drops'
Ah i see what you guys mean but couldent we just sell the mats you dont want and buy HM of someone on the AH? Im just sick of seeing You found 1 sturdy wood or 1 heavy cloth, id much rather know that I have the chance to find dye or oil so I dont need to ask someone to craft it for me which can waste time and possibly discourage people from saving up the mats as they know how much unneeded hassel it may cause just to get 10 oil or 20 dye.

This way there will be more of the listed mats on the Ah which can be a time saver basically...

By looking at the poll it appears most people like the sound of the idea and some people are not to sure about it which of course is understandable, but yeah still very much interested in what you guys think Smile
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Well yeah, assuming the base material will be reduced to accommodate the better material then I don't see why this would be a bad thing (:
If 3 HM can make an Armour Plate then frankly I don't see the point.

You are taking away the exclusivity of being an armoursmith and what not.  In my opinion that is detrimental to the game.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
(30-01-2014, 11:42 AM)SaxonCamel link Wrote: If 3 HM can make an Armour Plate then frankly I don't see the point.

You are taking away the exclusivity of being an armoursmith and what not.  In my opinion that is detrimental to the game.

Then again, pretty much everyone knows someone who's an armorsmith, so it's not like it would make things a lot easier for people to get the materials, just a lot more convenient.
Besides, you'll still need craftsmen to make your armor and/or weapons, which gives the craftsman 10x more exp than the materials anyways.

Another thing I did think of, though, is the impact it would have on the prices of these materials. Would the raw materials drop or raise in value, and would they remain in balance with the refined materials? Worth a thought, methinks.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
You realise hardened metal still drop as per usual and this is just another drop lol.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(30-01-2014, 01:23 PM)Slayer link Wrote: You realise hardened metal still drop as per usual and this is just another drop lol.

Yeah lol what a bunch of muppets we are lol ofc the devs will raise the rate of drops lol
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
BUMDP

As Barristan is responding to feature requests quite alot recently, i was wondering if this idea has been discussed between the devs atall?

I have had quite a lot of feedback from the community from the poll and over 71% of the people who voted think this will help add to the mod as a whole so yeah, would just like to know what you guys thought of the whole idea. Smile

Sorry to bring up an old dead thread...
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Yeah it would be cool.. maybe make those drops come off nords that make sense? Like a nord that's wearing a very plated peice of armor drops armor plates etc
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
i'm not sure what effect this would have on crafting...having crafting items drop makes the whole crafting tree kinda useless doesn't it? why not just have nords which drop 3 hm and make the drop chance of that 3x rarer than normal hm drop rates Tongue
I think instead of finding the crafted materials (plates, shards, etc.) it would be nice to add some sort of gold drop.  Have bots drop something like a small/medium/large sack of coins.  This could be really nice to add to the "boss" type bots that only drop (very rare) legendary weapons.  I think a lot of people get frustrated killing prince/Ragnar/Odin multiple times a day just to get a small amount of xp and gold.  It would be a bit more encouraging if there was a more common drop that just gave you a boost in gold.  Something along the lines of 10k possible from Prince, 40k from Ragnar, 80k from Odin.  Just made random numbers there but something like that.  Not sure if people would support that but it was brought up in TS the other day and this seemed like a good place to mention it.