Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What to get next
(21-01-2015, 11:20 AM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=38446.msg217158#msg217158 date=1421836833]
Btw, my thoughts on Fiendish are: what is it for anyway at that price? Need two body shots to kill nord ranger, like SS bow, or 1 head shot, like SS bow. And its much slower than Ebony. Just aiming is more comfortable. IMHO Fiendish should be similar price to Ebony to choose one of them if you prefer more power or more speed...

The Fiendish Bow has the same speed as the Ebony Bow.
[/quote]

Thanks, Winter, by the info in The Complete Guide to the Swadian Equipment last time I checked it was speed 95 for Ebony and 88 for Fiendish. I've just checked it out now and it says 88 for both. So it must have been an update that I missed details for or I was simply mistaken.

Whatever was the reason for my mistake, I apologize if confused anyone. Fiendish is a valuable upgrade from Ebony then, I do admit. Still, I keep my opinion it's not strong enough to make such effectiveness difference that Hurricane provides.

(21-01-2015, 11:38 AM)Woodz link Wrote: but the drop omg (...)

Yes, that too. Hurricane much more comfortable for aiming.

Maybe its just my personal in-game experience: with Fiendish my kils do not differ much from when I use SS bow. But when I get Hurri in my hands, omg... I feel like I can kill all the wave in no time alone Smile The kills count seems to confirm.

PS. Maybe we are forgetting King's Will a bit here... If one is looking for an answer should I get Ebony or should I go up on price pretty much and get Fiendish, maybe King's Will is worth to take a closer look, too.
(22-01-2015, 08:33 AM)Bobo link Wrote: Thanks, Winter, by the info in The Complete Guide to the Swadian Equipment last time I checked it was speed 95 for Ebony and 88 for Fiendish. I've just checked it out now and it says 88 for both. So it must have been an update that I missed details for or I was simply mistaken.

That's right, I updated the Ebony and Elmwood bow about a week back, although it was changed back in 0.7.0, so that's my bad. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(20-01-2015, 01:56 PM)Noname link Wrote: Well, Ebony is really nice for the crafting costs, at least I like it way more than Fiendish
Err.. aren't they exactly the same except the fiendish deals more damage?
(22-01-2015, 03:12 PM)Soviet link Wrote: [quote author=Noname link=topic=38446.msg217010#msg217010 date=1421762198]
Well, Ebony is really nice for the crafting costs, at least I like it way more than Fiendish
[/quote] like the said get good at it #WIN because it not to much and it 1 of the fastest but if you were au and play a lot I would say go a bow that has power over speed as for me on a sever with 300 ping they shoot almost at the same speed
That why I have a kings not a ebony/elmwood

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-01-2015, 03:19 PM)Woodz link Wrote: [quote author=Soviet link=topic=38446.msg217356#msg217356 date=1421939565]
[quote author=Noname link=topic=38446.msg217010#msg217010 date=1421762198]
Well, Ebony is really nice for the crafting costs, at least I like it way more than Fiendish
[/quote] like the said get good at it #WIN because it not to much and it 1 of the fastest but if you were au and play a lot I would say go a bow that has power over speed as for me on a sever with 300 ping they shoot almost at the same speed
That why I have a kings not a ebony/elmwood
[/quote]
I have no clue what you're on about.. Ebony and Fiendish both have 88 speed iirc