Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cheers!
No action? Normally after a successful rag run the players i tend to play with sprint for the nearest death-pit and then proceed to either, break cades, blow barrels and tome like crazy.  Tis the WS way.
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
umm.... what
using that key for crouching or proning would be better IMO. jus sayin
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
(12-04-2015, 01:11 PM)SaxonCamel link Wrote:using that key for crouching or proning would be better IMO. jus sayin
Then too much like Full Invasion, with a crouching shield wall with slashers behind 
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)
I Think cheering by prince down is ok
(12-04-2015, 01:14 PM)Maximus. link Wrote:[quote author=SaxonCamel link=topic=42457.msg227996#msg227996 date=1428844305]
using that key for crouching or proning would be better IMO. jus sayin
Then too much like Full Invasion, with a crouching shield wall with slashers behind
[/quote]

Actually, it would be intresting to have a crouch mode in Calvary mode, for the possiblity of A shield wall crouching, Pikemen with bristling polearms ready to stab behind or other things.

Onto cheering though, I also wouldn't mine having it occur after the end wave, would be a nice touch.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(11-04-2015, 07:09 PM)Falcon link Wrote:If it was enabled so that you could cheer at the end of the game, after wave 20, it could be quite fun. Similar to when Nords cheer when they win.
I agree. It's a good idea on condition that it's only used after wave 20.

When Nords win they scream, raise their weapons and cheer. But when we killed the Prince after a hard work nothing happens. >Sad
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
(16-04-2015, 07:52 AM)Swaliant link Wrote:[quote author=Falcon link=topic=42457.msg227924#msg227924 date=1428779359]
If it was enabled so that you could cheer at the end of the game, after wave 20, it could be quite fun. Similar to when Nords cheer when they win.
I agree. It's a good idea on condition that it's only used after wave 20.

When Nords win they scream, raise their weapons and cheer. But when we killed the Prince after a hard work nothing happens. >Sad
[/quote]Haha that made me laugh we can get drops that good at the end Tongue But i see this as work that will take to long why would we want this when they can work on something else altogether like new maps new drops etc........

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
but why
(16-04-2015, 09:29 AM)Soviet link Wrote:but why
"But why" ? You can use English if you have a problem say it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|