Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Grinding Event
(30-04-2013, 07:25 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I'm willing to throw in some gold or mats from my own inventory for the helpers.
You better...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
You have my ... eh... whatever weapon you need me to bring!  I'm on for a large portion of time every day, so being on in time for this would be easy for me  ;D
I will help that noble deed.
Wusel @ Omnia
Would we use teamspeak for this?
(30-04-2013, 07:28 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=_Sphinx_ link=topic=12604.msg102826#msg102826 date=1367349927]
I'm willing to throw in some gold or mats from my own inventory for the helpers.
You better...
[/quote]
hehehehh
I was thinking about using the NA admins fund for that. Oh wait, they don't know there's such thing... Yeah my personal gold it is Tongue
I think we can use winter to donate gold
I might reinstall Warband for this. Depends entirely on if the population of NI know of this event as there are a fair amount of new players that don't frequent(even visit) the forums as often as the more experience more knowledgable players
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
I'm currently working with a feature for sending out server messages... If it works, I may even use it to advertise such events :O
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(30-04-2013, 08:38 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: I'm currently working with a feature for sending out server messages... If it works, I may even use it to advertise such events :O

And fund them ?Wink