Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Oh, those rascally barrels!
(23-04-2013, 11:55 PM)evildan link Wrote:The Compromise is you do not get loot from stuff that is barreled and the bots that get barreled drop the  best loot.

We presently do this, although it is perhaps a good idea to expand upon it.
All this silly talk about nerfing items and increasing difficulty, has everyone forgotten about Ragnarok and 0.5.0?

Also, stop giving the devs bad ideas
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
what about random barrel? the damage of the barrel is different everytime you place sometimes it may kill sometimes it might not
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(23-04-2013, 09:42 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:The solution is simple. Not sure if it's doable, but if you make it hurt them at 70% of their current health.

So for example , Prince has 200 HP , you barrel him (let's set the dmg to 50% to make it easy). He now has 100 HP, you blow another barrel, he's at 50 HP, you blow again, 25HP , again , 13 HP , again , 6 HP, 3 HP 1 HP. I dont believe you will be blowing a barrel when he has only 1 hp left.

That way , barrels will never kill anymore bots, but will hurt them a lot to start. If barrels are abuse, well you're doing almost no damage after 3-4 barrels in a row on the same boss/nord.

Any thoughts ?
My thoughts?
Awesome idea!
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
(24-04-2013, 02:42 AM)Tee link Wrote:All this silly talk about nerfing items and increasing difficulty, has everyone forgotten about Ragnarok and 0.5.0?

Also, stop giving the devs bad ideas
Saying this to, after the patch they wont be able to even get to the secon wave, and they would be happy if there are barrels :c
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(23-04-2013, 09:47 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:[quote author=Jalau link=topic=12327.msg100721#msg100721 date=1366752777]
Guys, i see what this is leading to... Everyone wants more difficulty but thin what happens if everything of us gets nerfed (Barrel, Tome, Weapons etc.) and Bots gets stronger... You really want to die at Heimdallr every time? For me its good like its now.. It could be a bit more easier... I dont know how you want to kill: Loke,Jotnes,Sniper wave all of this waves together (not just one) without barrel or tome! I think your dreaming, i think you think that if you find a perfect team it will work... But dont put up hopes to high, because I never got a peferct team! Wait until the patch before posting these things... I still want to get to Odin once every day and I dont want to die at Heimdallrs...

Odin was never meant to be reachable on a daily basis ... So was Prince back in the days. The mod is too hard ? You can always play Single Player and cheat Wink
[/quote]

So lets say the Dropchance of Odin is 0,1% , so that means 10 kills for 1%, then 100 kills for 100% (Legandary), so 10*100= 1000 Odin runs, 1 per week = 1000 Weeks = 7000 Days = 21 Years for 1 Legandary from Odin ... Sad For sure you can find one earlier, but you can also find one later the 21 Years!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

^^^

Well its a good thing that is not the drop rate then.
Of course not - there's no way it's as high as 0.1%  ;D
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
So: 1% Chance= 100 Kills = 100 Weeks = 700 Days = 2 Years for 1 Legandary Tongue
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

(24-04-2013, 03:13 PM)Jalau link Wrote:So: 1% Chance= 100 Kills = 100 Weeks = 700 Days = 2 Years for 1 Legandary Tongue

They are called legendaries, which means that they should be rare enough that only one is seen every once in a while. Not everyone should have a legendary, otherwise they wouldn't be, well, legendary. I know that those who don't have any - myself included - would love to get one, but I'm not counting on it. Seeing folks with like 3 legendary items equipped irks me a bit, I'll admit that, but high level craftables are plenty effective. Plus, you'd get legendaries faster by just saving up to buy one.

I don't know, maybe I'm a glutton for punishment in this mod, but I expect it to be hard, the *big* drops to be few, and the chance of "winning" to be near impossible.  Wink
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin