Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Blessed Peacekeeper [Has Merged with LK]
Ingame Name (ID): Kriegstofu (3694), Bogentofu (8803), Kraeutertofu (11297), Kreuzbogentofu (19130)
Level (all characters): 52, 52, 50, 47
Class (all characters): RG, Sniper(Ranger soon), Pikeman, Sharpshooter
Month/Year you started NI (roughly): Fall 2011
Region (NA/EU/AU): EU
Do you have TS, and do you use it: No
Why do you wish to join us: Because I like to be in an active house (not in an extinct one (Phalangite/Aegis)), And I like Clanevents Wink
(04-02-2015, 07:36 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: Ingame Name (ID): Kriegstofu (3694), Bogentofu (8803), Kraeutertofu (11297), Kreuzbogentofu (19130)
Level (all characters): 52, 52, 50, 47
Class (all characters): RG, Sniper(Ranger soon), Pikeman, Sharpshooter
Month/Year you started NI (roughly): Fall 2011
Region (NA/EU/AU): EU
Do you have TS, and do you use it: No
Why do you wish to join us: Because I like to be in an active house (not in an extinct one (Phalangite/Aegis)), And I like Clanevents Wink

Accepted.

(02-02-2015, 11:30 PM)Deer link Wrote: [quote author=Princess_BongRipper link=topic=30581.msg218445#msg218445 date=1422739056]
Ingame Name: Princess_BongRipper
Level 32
Class (all characters): Sergeant, trying to level to RG
Month/Year you started NI (roughly): December 2014
Region (NA/EU/AU): NA
Do you have TS, and do you use it: I don't have TS but I could get it
Why do you wish to join us: Never been in a house before and trying to play with people who are higher skill.

Pending. As I've never seen you before ingame, I don't really know what kind of player you are. I'll talk to some people and see if they've seen you around and get back to you.

In other news, I've updated the third post on this recruitment page to show everyone how hard I've been working at crafting.
[/quote]

Just gonna go ahead and accept you too. Played with you a little today.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
App Form:
Ingame Name (all characters): Bohannon
Level (all characters): 45
Class (all characters): Archer
Month/Year you started NI (roughly): December/2014
Region (NA/EU/AU):NA
Do you have TS, and do you use it: Yes
Why do you wish to join us: I'd like to join you guys because I've been playing Nord Invasion for a few months now and I think I'm ready to get into an active house and see if I can get things going for my character. Also I've been playing with some of the members of The Blessed Peacekeepers who are also Canadians and they were really enjoyable to play with. Thanks.
Ingame Name (all characters):Shrek-Senpai, Das Brot
Level (all characters):50, 14
Class (all characters):Infantry, Crossbowmen
Why do you wish to join us: I wish to join because i have been playing with some of your members and thought you guys were pretty cool people, Also i'm Canadian and found out that 2 of your members maybe more are also Canadian.
Legendaries Looted:
Fiendish Bow (2015-10-25)
(05-02-2015, 01:25 AM)Shrek-Senpai link Wrote: Ingame Name (all characters):Shrek-Senpai, Das Brot
Level (all characters):50, 14
Class (all characters):Infantry, Crossbowmen
Why do you wish to join us: I wish to join because i have been playing with some of your members and thought you guys were pretty cool people, Also i'm Canadian and found out that 2 of your members maybe more are also Canadian.
(05-02-2015, 01:25 AM)Bohannon link Wrote: App Form:
Ingame Name (all characters): Bohannon
Level (all characters): 45
Class (all characters): Archer
Region (NA/EU/AU):NA
Why do you wish to join us: I'd like to join you guys because I've been playing Nord Invasion for a few months now and I think I'm ready to get into an active house and see if I can get things going for my character. Also I've been playing with some of the members of The Blessed Peacekeepers who are also Canadians and they were really enjoyable to play with. Thanks.

Both accepted based on recommendations from Pheonix. Welcome to the house.
Please pm me the IDs of the characters you wish to join the house.

Also, please check the MOTD and fill out the items on the spreadsheet when you have time
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Our list is getting longer and longer! It's so exciting! Welcome to all the new members Big Grin

(15-08-2014, 02:26 AM)Deer link Wrote:                                                                                                                                                    
Current Banner
[Image: Mcxe1Qt.jpg]

Member List
Deer
Pheonix
LadyPheonix
FellEdge
DarkSpears
Stormwolf
Sticks (Deerpig)
2ez4me
Kriegstofu
BongRipper
Shrek-Senpai
Bohannon
Furun
UnknownKnight
Wonderfool
Renji's ego
| Blessed_Nevermore - Chosen Marksman | Blessed_Randgrìŏr - Legionairre | Blessed_Gieravör - Marauder | Blessed_Raven - Warden | Blessed_LadyMisterTumnus - Sharpshooter |
"When the street moose passes, ya can't get her back." -Shrek Feb 2015
im pretty sure renji's ego counts for like 50 people anyways
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

Ingame Name (all characters): Fitzgerald
Level (all characters):52
Class (all characters):marauder
Month/Year you started NI (roughly):january 2015
Region (NA/EU/AU) and Time Zone Relative to GMT: NA/// MST AB Canada
Do you have TS, and do you use it: have ts and i have used it for a couple rag runs
Why do you wish to join us:i'm at the point in the game where i need to join a house and theres been a significant ammount of blessed members at my timzone
lvl52 RED_ThrowingFitz
lvl52 RED_Fitz

Dragon axe 3/21/2015
Deadshot 3/30/2015

the eagle isnt for sale unless somehow i end up with penetrator+onyx so dont bother pming
(06-02-2015, 01:09 AM)Xevecx1 link Wrote: Ingame Name (all characters): Fitzgerald
Level (all characters):52
Class (all characters):marauder
Month/Year you started NI (roughly):january 2015
Region (NA/EU/AU) and Time Zone Relative to GMT: NA/// MST AB Canada
Do you have TS, and do you use it: have ts and i have used it for a couple rag runs
Why do you wish to join us:i'm at the point in the game where i need to join a house and theres been a significant ammount of blessed members at my timzone
Only time I saw you was a few days ago you afk'd in Spectator until wave 17 on normal mode. But hey I'm not one to judge  ;D
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
(15-08-2014, 02:26 AM)Deer link Wrote:
[Image: a7PSxIb.png]

[Image: XixeosC.jpg]          [Image: zl05if3.png]          [Image: 6SoJ7bX.png]

A place to call home for honorable knights and Swadian exiles alike. We take no sides in the bickering of other houses. We no longer choose to follow the old rules of the kingdom. We are here to keep the peace, and to usher in a new era of Swadian brotherhood. We are here to fight back the Nordic hordes, and reap the rewards of a prosperous Swadian Kingdom.
[Image: wps3OQ4.jpg]
"While I breathe, I hope"

Leadership and Counsel
Deer
Pheonix & LadyPheonix
FellEdge

App Form:
Ingame Name (all characters):Vicox
Level (all characters):commando
Class (all characters):Infantry
Month/Year you started NI (roughly): 2/12/14
Region (NA/EU/AU) and Time Zone Relative to GMT: NA Central time zone
Do you have TS, and do you use it: yes
Why do you wish to join us: I played with some of the house members and they were all pretty cool.

note: Most wanted applicants of course should be 32+ and have at least either one character with t3 engineer and support item or t2 medic and support item. (exceptions can be made)
Also, we are listed as International, but are mostly looking for NA. I play EU and NA primetimes.

Some of us may choose to show our devotion to our house by wearing tags: they shall be "Blessed_"
Others may choose to remain without tags, as we do not need to separate ourselves from the rest of the Kingdom