Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Loot system
(19-05-2015, 02:35 PM)Slayer link Wrote: [quote author=Falcon link=topic=43016.msg230884#msg230884 date=1432042959]
[quote author=Woody link=topic=43016.msg230880#msg230880 date=1432040354]
[quote author=Newplayer101 link=topic=43016.msg230879#msg230879 date=1432039647]
I'm agreeing with woody here you just have to have goals and slowly progress to them eventually you will get what you need.
Good to see some one that sees it my way Smile

"Eventually" you will loot maybe in 1hour maybe 10000 hour i dont know but when that time come it will feel so good as all throes hours paid off.
[/quote]
But for many that "time" doesn't actually come as they've already spent so long grinding that they lose interest in the mod.
[/quote]

Yeah like me
[/quote]
When i lookd at that,Wow that got me for 1 sec Tongue
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015

Ps is the (Legacy - April 2014)the only really one

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
And now let's count the amount of players that left the mod mostly because a fustrating drop rate. Oh yeah, too much. Something need to be changed.
Those who did already loot alot of course disagree with this, because it will be a economic pain for them, like for the ones that post in this thread who are against.

The reward system don't need to have legendary's. let's say, you get 1 point for finishing normal. 2 points for finishing hard and 4 points for finishing rag.
Rewards could be: Lump (15 points), Water (12 points), Sulphur (17 points), HM (4 points) ... etc. It doesn't destroy the economic, but it does help (new) players.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(19-05-2015, 03:44 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: The reward system don't need to have legendary's. let's say, you get 1 point for finishing normal. 2 points for finishing hard and 4 points for finishing rag.
Rewards could be: Lump (15 points), Water (12 points), Sulphur (17 points), HM (4 points) ... etc. It doesn't destroy the economic, but it does help (new) players.

That i can see working
Then you are giving a item a set price and i dont know how the devs will fell about that unless you can buy cash only with it, So 1 point = 5k but 5=50k etc so more you save better you get. 

If you would turn points in for gold, why buying mats then? That is why the idea were items/mats. But legendary's would be too op.
That is why we think that it should be mats which require a certain amount of points which require a certain amount of runs.
(19-05-2015, 04:40 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: If you would turn points in for gold, why buying mats then? That is why the idea were items/mats. But legendary's would be too op.
That is why we think that it should be mats which require a certain amount of points which require a certain amount of runs.

Ok a good item i think to show this is Royal Scale Armor it has 11 brass bars in it which atm is about 1.1m but a copper has sold for 100-500k see what im saying the devs control how much all the crafted stuff costs i dont now if they care about this but it could be a problem.

(19-05-2015, 03:44 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: And now let's count the amount of players that left the mod mostly because a fustrating drop rate. Oh yeah, too much. Something need to be changed.
Those who did already loot alot of course disagree with this, because it will be a economic pain for them, like for the ones that post in this thread who are against.

The reward system don't need to have legendary's. let's say, you get 1 point for finishing normal. 2 points for finishing hard and 4 points for finishing rag.
+1 I'm totally agreeing this.
And now Turbo got a durendal, his 2nd loot in a month, it's the same people getting loots all the time, its starting to really piss me off.
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
(30-05-2015, 12:30 PM)Non-Political Proton link Wrote: And now Turbo got a durendal, his 2nd loot in a month, it's the same people getting loots all the time, its starting to really piss me off.

Must be illuminati.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Like i said it fine Smile
[Image: Da%2521.png]

When the time come you can fall off your chair and go WTF. Wait did that just happen ?

At the end it worth the wait.

Several legendarys in a month, those players like the loot system. But alot can't even get one in years. This is a teamplay game but no team rewards which makes it unfair and fustrating for alot.