Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server)
(20-07-2013, 08:15 PM)Pikeman link Wrote: missed it, anyone recorded it by any chance?  and what was the final score pls ?

I believe Benschie was recording. It ended 5-3 ON. 
yes i have recorded it, just need to compress it and then i will get it uploaded, after drinking game ofc..... expect to see a lot of star wipes to the next event!

also very well played ON and well done  Wink
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
So apparently ON won. Congratulations ON! Congratulations VLKA for making the final. I am sure the game was played in good spirit.

Thanks to the organisers and the officials, as well as to all participating houses.

After a few tweaks, I look forward to the next House Tournament.
Congratz to ON , Besides the first round it was a very entertaining final ^^. Cu next time !
Wusel @ Omnia
For your viewing pleasure the house tournament finals.
Sadly I was sober when I edited it so no star wipes
http://youtu.be/UoyjluGbC6g

I also have all the other rounds and will upload them if people want me too
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
I would love to see the rest of the rounds despite being one of the participants in the tournament!
Quite specifically the ones that VLKA won and Macc's 3v1 clutch. (Which was lucky and epic at the same time!)

Thanks for taking the time to record and upload and an even bigger thank you if you do decide to upload the rest.
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
(21-07-2013, 07:53 AM)Benschie link Wrote: For your viewing pleasure the house tournament finals.
Sadly I was sober when I edited it so no star wipes
http://youtu.be/UoyjluGbC6g

I also have all the other rounds and will upload them if people want me too

DO so please
Wusel @ Omnia
Damn traitors ''Hopefully VLKA wins''... Haha, everyone wanted VLKA to win.  ;D Good game VLKA Fenryka, first few rounds were quite easy with the tactic we had, the thrill came when you started to beat us a few times especially on the last round, 4-3, everyone was nervous and maybe even a bit scared.

Thanks Benschie, Ragnash and Legend. Thanks to the organizers and the time you spent on this.

..Waiting for the rewards..
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
I guess everyone is waiting to finally find out what the ´mystery goodies´ are  Tongue
(21-07-2013, 10:21 AM)Punishment™ link Wrote: I guess everyone is waiting to finally find out what the ´mystery goodies´ are  Tongue

Speculating on TS about it right now Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."