Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion 'Official' Trailer
SadI am so sorry that,I have something to do so that I cant go there at taht time.......
(12-02-2012, 04:23 PM)fengchen link Wrote: SadI am so sorry that,I have something to do so that I cant go there at taht time.......
Don't worry! I can take you there, let me just fire up my DeLorean...but you must bring your own weapons. I have only done this once before.
Looking forward to seeing this finished product!
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
i was there was fun ;D
(13-02-2012, 03:51 AM)Eragon link Wrote: i was there was fun ;D

Sad we wasted like 50 arrows on nothing!
(13-02-2012, 08:02 AM)Hosp_Tranquil link Wrote: [quote author=Eragon link=topic=1297.msg12249#msg12249 date=1329105082]
i was there was fun ;D

Sad we wasted like 50 arrows on nothing!
[/quote]

Lol, but it looked cool :-)
"And it goes a little something like this..."
OK I've compiled the list of who I believe was there. This is based on the Team Speak log of people entering the channel, so its not 100%. People in red I am not sure about so could you please tell me if you were there or not.

If you would like your name to appear different to the list in the final credits please tell me. Otherwise your name will appear as below:

54N1T4R1UM
Coeka
daenerys
dan
Dr Krieg
dutchman
Eragon
Fingus
FinKone
Gside
Hande
Helgi
Horns
Hosp_Dan
Hypernoma
Illithar
Jopo
Khmer
Lost Legend
Odessus
Phalangite_Onlydutch
Pvt_Dancer
Sparhawk
_Sphinx_
Tomba
minippl
Xeqtor
YuriTheRed
I couldn't take part unfortunately, just hopped in the TS channel to see what was going on so yeah, remove my name.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(13-02-2012, 10:32 AM)Birdtalon link Wrote: I couldn't take part unfortunately, just hopped in the TS channel to see what was going on so yeah, remove my name.

Thank you for letting me know.
Could you put me as gside as friewulf if that's possible thanks and can't wait to see it
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder