Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quests, post your suggestions!
My Quest Suggestions, since I have come close to the level cap I have nothing more to do but complete the quests. However I feel we need more so here is my quest suggestions.

Quote:Quest: Professional Healer
Description: We are under heavy fire, retreat and recover immediately.
Objective: Heal yourself by using the cooking pot 50 times.
Repeated: Every 3 days.

Quote:Quest: Wielder of Might
Description: The Nords are gathering there men and are approaching, grab your weapon and hold the lines!
Objective: Reach 2,000 kills with a weapon of your choice.
Repeated: This quest can only be done once.

Quote:Quest: Taste of our own Medicine.
Description: We have lost countless men, our lines are shattering, it is time we gave them a taste of our own medicine!
Objective: Slay 2,000 Nord Peasants and Nord Serfs.
Repeated: This quest can only be done once.

Quote:Quest: Fight in the Shade!
Description: The Nords have sent advanced archers, they block the sun as the arrows rain down from above, grab your shield, and return the suns gaze!
Objective: Slay 50 Nord Rangers.
Repeated: This quest can be repeated, however if repeated the number of Rangers will need to be changed. So for example if I achieve this quest, then a new one gets unlocked saying.. slay 250 rangers and so on.

Quote:Quest: Hand in Hand!
Description: You think this is impossible? Wait till you see what they send next, this is just a test!
Objective: Slay 10 Nord Huscarls.
Repeated: Cant be repeated unless ofcourse raising the number. Like the others.

That is just some I came up with on the spot, the reason why they are quite difficult is because currently the quests we have now, I complete within 5 minutes. Not counting the ''Praise be the Gods''. It would be nice to have a challenge. However I know this is just the beginning and were trying to smooth everything over before advancing. Just thought I would add these to help anyway. Enjoy.

[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
The professional healer one, maybe have it so you have to heal 1 time a day for 5 days, just like the shrine one, to stop people from hogging the cooking pot.

I haven't noticed any raising of number in the current quests.
I have a few suggestions

Quest: Shield Professional
Description: As part of a shield regiment, you have the skill to be able to use block tactics efficently while your comrades flank your advancing enemies.
Objective: Recieve over 5000 shield damage
Repeated: Every day.
Reward: small-medium

Reason: To encourage shieldwall tactics, or to encourage players to play more "cautiously".

Quest: Swadian's Might
Description: Show the Nords that Swadians can be just as tough as them.
Objective: Recieve more than 75% damage in health or -40 hp and slay 20 enemies while you're wounded
Repeated: Every 3 days
Reward: medium

Reason: To risk survival for the quest, whether to get some health or risk fighting for some adrenaline.  Wink

Quest: Team Survivor
Description: We do not have the numbers for our soldiers to be expendable. Inflict as many casualties on our Enemy and incur minimal losses on our side.
Objective: Achieve 500? kills while losing less than 15 soldiers on our side
Repeated: Once only?
Reward: medium

Reason: Encourage teamwork and remove any "ramboing" in the map.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
How about

Teach the recruits!
The time has come for battle. Give the recruits some training so that they won't die so easily.
Kill 50 enemies while at least one player (that's a lower level than you) is near you.
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
Is it possible to make one time quests to increase stuff like weapon proficiency or certain skills? I think using this in concert with weapon type could make for quests like "Kill 50 enemies with one handed sword" for a reward of 10 1h weapon proficiency. These quests could be activated when you're a level where you have about half the class points required for advancement to the next class, so at level 4, 10, and 15. I think it'd give players a greater sense of progress with some minor enhancement of power. It doesn't even have to be weapon proficiency, it could be something like 1 point to horse archery or shield.

Also, speaking of horse archery, is there any class upgrade that increases it? I got to cavalry and longbowman, and my horse archer skill remains at 1.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Whoa there's a lot of good suggestions here! Personally, I think the main priority should simply be to add more quests with the higher lvls... I was very impressed by the amount and quality of the quests during the initial lvls. In my oppinion, this was one of the things that make this mod stand apart from the rest!
So, bottom line:
Please just add more quests Smile
"They block the sun" Big Grin Why does this sound so.. familiar? Bloons Tower Defense 4.
(20-11-2011, 11:40 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Is it possible to make one time quests to increase stuff like weapon proficiency or certain skills? I think using this in concert with weapon type could make for quests like "Kill 50 enemies with one handed sword" for a reward of 10 1h weapon proficiency. These quests could be activated when you're a level where you have about half the class points required for advancement to the next class, so at level 4, 10, and 15. I think it'd give players a greater sense of progress with some minor enhancement of power. It doesn't even have to be weapon proficiency, it could be something like 1 point to horse archery or shield.

Also, speaking of horse archery, is there any class upgrade that increases it? I got to cavalry and longbowman, and my horse archer skill remains at 1.

I think it's cavalry which gives it... since it's cav related. However you are safe to get range 2 and cav 2, since max level will get you either 4/2 or 3/2/2.
I suggest there be quests that you can complete where you can choose your reward among a couple of options. Examples would be adding something like 10 WPF to a weapon type on a non-repeatable quest. Repeatable quests can have reward options of FP, Assist EXP, gold, or maybe some other parameter like King's Favor.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
like these Smile