Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Brego's smithy!
Too big for my small hands.    ;D
imo such a bone weapon doesn't fit in the game
but it is indeed a excelent model+texture
Hmm, maybe..

Wouldn't be much of a job to make the blade metal though Smile
Brego, did you give up your bear helmet project ? Tongue
Kinda, or I don't know Tongue

Imo the open trooper helmet goes very well with the rest of the armor, and I don't really think I'll be able to create anything people would want to use with the bear armor instead of the open trooper helmet.

I've gotten a request for a pikeman armor though, any suggestions for how that one could look like? Maybe arm and shoulder protection on just the left arm to leave the throwing arm more free?
I'd love to see a decent asymmetrical armour Big Grin
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Hmm, tried, but failed somewhat xD
I really suck at making stuff when I don't got a good concept source to follow/copy :p

I was planning to make a gauntlet for the left arm too and maybe a helmet, though Im not sure whether I should scrap the whole thing or not as it didn't turn out that good.. What do you guys think?
well its not that bad if u ask me, how about this ?

Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
Bit too roman Tongue.

Model wise, I was thinking the arm section could be chunkier, with the spike bit not extending as far.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I would like to see some Reiter/Cuirassier Half-Plate armor Smile but Cav was removed, so make half of it plated and the lower leg part sorta like cossack rider pants Smile Looks good with a sturmhaube doesn't it.... Just an idea. Anyways, looks good and should be made as more protective and HEAVIER armor due to the fact that pikemen should have more variatons of armor besides cloth and lamellar including mail.
Btw, if Brego makes this and Devs approve.... Please don't make it for commando, they get all the love. Make this for Pikemen only? Big Grin We need to look rich too XD