Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buff for (in)justice?
(12-07-2013, 02:04 AM)Benschie link Wrote: Also buff the EK!  Tongue

Bananas OP

While they're at it. Make the fell edge throwable as well
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(12-07-2013, 02:11 AM)Murrow link Wrote: [quote author=Benschie link=topic=15621.msg124477#msg124477 date=1373594687]
Also buff the EK!  Tongue

Bananas OP
[/quote]

Well make it more OP
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
Should lower the price or make cut damage 58 and make it longer.
(12-07-2013, 04:11 AM)Qwerty link Wrote: Should lower the price or make cut damage 58 and make it longer.

Can't really lower the price as people have already crafted it, Although I wouldn't mind if the price was dropped for the benefit of future players/buyers if the stats aren't getting changed.

Also if the dev's make it 58 it has 1 more cut damage than the EK (Legendaries should always be more powerful than crafted weapons - minus the wormbane) which is why I recommended buffing the EK so they can bring up the cut damage/length on all high tier house craftable swords.

Also on another note it would be nice to see the injustice and justice get slightly different stats, Like the Injustice gets 3 more cut but the justice gets more length and more speed.
(12-07-2013, 06:47 AM)Benschie link Wrote: (Legendaries should always be more powerful than crafted weapons - minus the wormbane)

poor wormbane  Sad

I like th idea with different stats to justice and injustice
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
(12-07-2013, 06:47 AM)Benschie link Wrote: Also if the dev's make it 58 it has 1 more cut damage than the EK
Wow, didn't know EK had 57c, always thought it was 60c+...
Not many weapons were 60+ cut when the EK was very wanted and I guess it just got left out of the loop in the recent set of balancing, anyway its fast and thats normally the reason why you would want the EK.

If the EK was buffed to 60 ish cut it would give the devs a lot more room to play with all the new swords stats as they all seem very bland and unattractive atm stat wise.
so is this buff ever going to happen?  because i feel like this sword is not worth its price...
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
EDIT: Be warned, the content of this post may lead certain people to contemplate suicide. Do not continue if your name is Ragnash.

In my opinion, great sword progression needs an overhaul. Because of the low damage on legendary and high-level craftable great swords, no buff is possible for the highlander claymore. Comparatively speaking, a similar level craftable like the boarding axe has bonus to shields and much higher damage -- the length difference is almost negligible.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(27-08-2013, 02:05 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: This seems like a good topic to bring this up. The great sword progression needs an overhaul. Because of the low damage on legendary and high-level craftable great swords, no buff is possible for the highlander claymore! In comparison, a similar level craftable like the boarding axe has bonus to shields and much higher damage.

Boarding axe OP
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)