Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[KWSN] Knights Who Say Ni! [Lvl 32+] [NA/EU]
Poor dragon, so much time spent adding mixas alts Big Grin
(20-09-2013, 03:59 PM)Usain_Bolt link Wrote: Poor dragon, so much time spent adding mixas alts Big Grin

Tee hee, exactly! All that time spent adding and removing characters from the House and member list.... Could have killed more Nords during that time Wink

Also, call me "greek" instead of "dragon" please. I'm more used to being called greek, and oftentimes when someone calls me dragon on a server I think they're talking to someone else Tongue
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
@Usain_Bolt

Tomorrow I can give you crafting materials to make an SKS for me if you'd be willing Smile
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html

[b]Character username:[jonh_mustachio]
[b]Player ID:[2469167]
[b]Character level:[22]

[b]Character class:[heavy inf]
[b]Craft profession & level:[blacksmith lvl1]
[b]Support class:[nurse]
[b]Steam username(if you have one):[{Glob@l}Death]
[b]Your real life age:[13]
[b]Able to chat with us on Mumble with a mic. Yes or no (not required):[No]
[b]Your time zone:[GMT]
[b]Reason for wanting to join the KWSN:[Because the KWSN is the best house ever, all the best soldiers are from the KWSN and i wantedd to be just like them like them]
[b]Reason for wanting to join the KWSN:[Because the KWSN is the best house ever, all the best soldiers are from the KWSN and i wantedd to be just like them like them]
[/quote]

Never heard of them
(21-09-2013, 02:48 PM)evilban link Wrote: [b]Reason for wanting to join the KWSN:[Because the KWSN is the best house ever, all the best soldiers are from the KWSN and i wantedd to be just like them like them]

Never heard of them
[/quote]

Hahahaha. Well, evilban, we're still a pretty new House. Although I wouldn't consider our members bad fighters, I think it is too bold to say that our members are better than the other Houses.

(21-09-2013, 03:27 PM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: [quote author=evilban link=topic=17468.msg141563#msg141563 date=1379774908]

Never heard of them
[/quote]

Hahahaha. Well, evilban, we're still a pretty new House. Although I wouldn't consider our members bad fighters, I think it is too bold to say that our members are better than the other Houses.
[/quote]

I will be the judge of that! However i will say i saw a member of yours on an odin run earlier and he did not seem to do too bad.
Heh, do you remember who it was?

Ugh the new forum theme is kind of buggy with multi layer quotes

(21-09-2013, 02:08 PM)jonh_mustachio link Wrote: [b]Character username:[jonh_mustachio]
[b]Player ID:[2469167]
[b]Character level:[22]

[b]Character class:[heavy inf]
[b]Craft profession & level:[blacksmith lvl1]
[b]Support class:[nurse]
[b]Steam username(if you have one):[{Glob@l}Death]
[b]Your real life age:[13]
[b]Able to chat with us on Mumble with a mic. Yes or no (not required):[No]
[b]Your time zone:[GMT]

Application Denied.

Reason: Constantly bugging king/captain about inviting you. You also lied right to our faces. Not good.
Announcement - The Knights Who Say Ni (KWSN) is now a Level 32+ House!

If you are already in the House and are currently under the new requirements, you may still stay, that is, if we like you enough Wink

Tee hee. Also, if you have alts below the requirements, do not worry, as the requirements are for your main character.