Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[KWSN] Knights Who Say Ni! [Lvl 32+] [NA/EU]
In addition to possible future allied events with ON, we are considering organizing an allied NA event with TK sometime in the next few weeks. Will probably be a hard mode event.

With regards to possible future allied events with ON, somebody better steal all of Harlaus and Fred's weed so our eardrums don't burst. Either that or record a soundclip and post it on the forum Tongue

P.S.

Sorry I had to leave the event early. Had to go Christmas shopping
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
Dunno what got into Harlaus there, he's a quiet little boy most of the time. Tongue
I hope to see some more events with you guys as well in the future, it was nice to have a full event server again. ;D
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Character username:
Player ID:
Character level:52
Character class:Master Peltast
Craft profession & level:Armor smith level 9
Support class:Engineer
Steam username(if you have one):MattyIce
Your real life age:15
Able to chat with us on TS3 with a mic. Yes or no (not required):yes
Your time zone:PST
Reason for wanting to join the KWSN:Well I've been waiting to send my applications after I turn into a hero to show I can dedicate myself to a house and show I'm active since I started about 3 weeks ago. I also want an active house to play events with.
(16-12-2013, 04:20 AM)Methew link Wrote: Character username:
Player ID:
Reason for wanting to join the KWSN:Well I've been waiting to send my applications after I turn into a hero to show I can dedicate myself to a house and show I'm active since I started about 3 weeks ago. I also want an active house to play events with.

Well we'd love to have another Hero on board. However, we'll need you to provide your player ID to add you to the House. I see you left that blank. Don't worry, giving out your ID on the forums will not pose a security risk to your account.

Also, I see that you applied to SK as well. First of all, we like our members to stay loyal to one House, but more importantly, you looked like you applied with the same character. It is impossible for 1 character to be a member of 2 Houses at the same time.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html

Hmm, I hate it when people apply to multiple houses at the same time.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(16-12-2013, 03:27 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Hmm, I hate it when people apply to multiple houses at the same time.

Especially when they apply for 2 houses, get accepted into one, declines the invite and then think they have been accepted into a house they never even applied for...
Sorry, excuse my rude manners, I should've posted I wanted to rescind my application to SK.
Player ID: 2452434
In addition to the current TS server we have, we now have a channel on the Official NordInvasion TeamSpeak3 server.

Server IP: 88.198.5.120:9990
Channel name: Knights Who Say Ni

Enjoy

(16-12-2013, 04:20 AM)Methew link Wrote: Character username:
Player ID:

Application accepted
I have made up my mind. As long as you follow the terms we dicussed in PM, I believe you'll make a fine addition to the house.
Welcome :)
Welcome Walter_White. We'll have you train with our trusted member Gale. Wink

For any of you who were looking for a Christmas gift for me, which you shouldn't do, but really should.....

My wish list -
Oreo helm
A few billion gold
Any legendaries (I'd need 3-4 at least to be a proper gift)
For UsainBolt to change his username to KWSN_SaddamUsain

I realize that I don't ask for much, but it's enough for me Smile