Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mercenaries
(27-11-2011, 09:36 AM)VoloDiA link Wrote: [quote author=Logics link=topic=117.msg625#msg625 date=1321814118]
Just thought since there is a topic of cRPG, maybe we should add Mercenaries. I know quite alot of people here are from there, including myself. I am planning on creating a house when it all gets implemented, so maybe we can have some of the Merc players joining it. Would be fun to have us all together still.

It's a good idea of taking the union. But I assume you mean for players of one clan of Mercenaries?
[/quote]
Still using le translator? D; and no, just for players from mercenaries
Yes  Wink I hope this is not a problem.
(25-11-2011, 09:58 AM)Roran link Wrote: noone is playing because of the retarded playerbase.

This.

I also played it A LOT before and i have 5 good chars on it ^^
We just have to wait and see if SkyTime the retard comes up and fucks up this mod.

And, im 'ere too.
(01-12-2011, 07:01 PM)SkyTime link Wrote: Now that you came in, and had to be the douchebag you are, I couldn't help but to register my self, just to follow your retarded actions here aswell  Wink

Stupid little cuntbag

SkyTime, you can troll around as much as you like over at Mercenaries, but making such posts like this or even attempting to bring any of that behaviour over here, will result in your instantly being banned. So watch what you do.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Thanks jez, sky argues way tu much for his own good.
Matt did have it coming, though Tongue anyway, hi guys, since everyone is playing this I'll check it out as long as I don't have to make up a silly character
(01-12-2011, 10:29 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Matt did have it coming, though Tongue anyway, hi guys, since everyone is playing this I'll check it out as long as I don't have to make up a silly character
hey kwal<3  since when do you play this :O
Hey Golradir Smile Since yesterday midnight, approximately. Need to figure out some stuff before I can say whether I like the mod though Tongue
let's invite you to our house Big Grin