Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What's the value of leather?
I don`t get your logic, logics Tongue

If I were buying cloth/old boots I would much rather have 15 boots than 5 cloth. Simply becuase I would get another 50 exp myself.

Oh and about the leather, you are putting together the price of both 15 boots and 5 cloth, but you do not need that. You only need 5 cloth, or 15 boots for that sake.

In other words, you need either 15 boots or 5 cloth, not both.

A proper price for leather would be 500.
Not exactly because if you look at it from the looting point of view as well as crafting, (Not just buying/selling). Then looting Old Boots is a main point in the crafting of Cloth. Hence why the prices should be added to create an overal price. But that is just my opinion on how it should work, and it seems many are going by that formula.  :Smile
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
People are just overpricing their cloth Tongue I still don`t get your logic btw Tongue
Darn you.  :o
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
;D
(01-12-2011, 11:37 AM)Saxarillion link Wrote: Leather is more expensive than 100g. After all you need 5x cloth which is worth 100g each. So i agree with Polobow and Apsod. 500-750g for leather Smile

*facepalm*

Got cloth mixed up with leather (im just an alchemist DSmile
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
I am the one putting leather up for 750g (and higher sometimes). It's because, as far as I can tell, cloth is 100g apiece. That means 500g for the leather + auction house price (it costs gold to put it up there) + I need to make a little profit. So, 750g is the absolute minimum I can see, and I'm putting some up for more to see if it sells.

If I could get cloth for cheaper then I would sell leather for cheaper.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
Don't see how people can sell Deployed Shields for 500.  ???
i sell for 650 becouse im NORMAL... i will not sell shield for 1200 when in normal shop i can sell it for 300...

major price change was becouse new player cant buy it...  admins changed price in normal shop from 1300 to 200, but many people(not me) still sell it with old price hoping people(like you) will not know about price change
(03-12-2011, 07:56 PM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: i sell for 650 becouse im NORMAL... i will not sell shield for 1200 when in normal shop i can sell it for 300...

major price change was becouse new player cant buy it...  admins changed price in normal shop from 1300 to 200, but many people(not me) still sell it with old price hoping people(like you) will not know about price change
And how is posting that statement smart?  :Smile