Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dual Blades
(27-04-2014, 08:26 AM)Noname link Wrote: For controlling both blades I thought about controlling one with the mouse movement and the other one with ASWD, which You can choose in the options.
Interesting - so how are you going to move your character while using the mouse AND wasd for attacking? Mind control?
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
(27-04-2014, 08:44 AM)human_being link Wrote: [quote author=Noname link=topic=25750.msg176021#msg176021 date=1398587168]
For controlling both blades I thought about controlling one with the mouse movement and the other one with ASWD, which You can choose in the options.
Interesting - so how are you going to move your character while using the mouse AND wasd for attacking? Mind control?
[/quote]
How else?  ???
No, it is possible to move and attack with wasd at the same time. Just switch it in the options (Attack direction control or something, I don't know, I play in german) and try it. You will attack in the direction You went last;
If You press "S", You will attack from below; "W" for backhead; "A" for a swing from the left; and  "D" for an attack from the right. (Using this way for controlling Your attacks is extremely useful for slashers) 
You need 2 mouses for this idea you have got. I know one game which is working this way, but I am not sure if it was Kingdom Delivery. Anyway, nice idea but this would be much work and not everybody wants to buy a second mouse for this I guess.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
If M&B is changed enough, it is possible to do it with one mouse. WASD for one blade, the mouse movement for the other one.
What I thought was to control the right hand with the right mouse button and the left hand with the left mouse button (compare with Skyrim). And this would actually work when you cannot block but just chamber-block, because with chamber-blocking you only use the left mouse button in the normal case.
Attack movement would then count for both hands I guess.
That was a good way to solve this problem  Wink
And if there are two blades, these weapons will be used for offense I think because bots can't block it (unless they have a shield). The damage shouldn't be that high, too.I think it should be 25c max or it was too overpowered (2x25c=50c). 
Fang of Fenrir in one hand, Dreaded war pick in the other  Tongue
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Two Head Crushers x.-
Although I thought about an own item class, I mean a weapon pair (Of course with new awesome looking weapons :S)
While your at it can we have crossbows in each hand and maybe even dual shields as that is as equally important.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
Oh, oh, take me :D
We need two Mjolnirs, one in each hand, and take me, take me, shields with integrated crossbows :D