Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Odin
Completed the Gungnir and made a throwing spear by modifiying it a bit. Here is the Gungnir, check dumping area - Ryu's Armory for more shots. Main idea was to make an old but good looking spear for Odin as Kwal suggested.

[Image: vIcc2.jpg]
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
wait...
what are the stats? Does it actually have thrust crushthrough? :'(

*edit*
btw godamn awesome looking artwork!
(30-06-2012, 12:26 AM)Tarimoth link Wrote:wait...

*edit*

Ahh, no no; i have no say on stats, its developers' call Tarimoth. I posted it on modelling forums, i hope they will like and use it Smile. I just make models for warband(sometimes i check feature request forums to pick what to model) and show it when its finished to devs to ask if they wanna use it in NI or not.

And i'm glad you like it mate Smile.
It looks very sharp, something worthy of Odin. Nice job on this one.
Captain_Stoogey
(30-06-2012, 12:25 PM)Pandabomber link Wrote:It looks very sharp, something worthy of Odin. Nice job on this one.

Thanks mate.
(30-06-2012, 01:23 AM)Ryu link Wrote:[quote author=Tarimoth link=topic=3244.msg33038#msg33038 date=1341015993]
wait...

*edit*

Ahh, no no; i have no say on stats, its developers' call Tarimoth. I posted it on modelling forums, i hope they will like and use it Smile. I just make models for warband(sometimes i check feature request forums to pick what to model) and show it when its finished to devs to ask if they wanna use it in NI or not.

[/quote]

I know, I was asking the devs Smile
(01-07-2012, 02:04 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote:[quote author=Ryu link=topic=3244.msg33044#msg33044 date=1341019382]
[quote author=Tarimoth link=topic=3244.msg33038#msg33038 date=1341015993]
wait...

*edit*

[/quote]

I know, I was asking the devs Smile
[/quote]

Opps sorry Smile. People usually tend to think i set the stats for my models and keep me asking to fix their stats Tongue. That reply was for clarifying that Smile.
1000 blunt, knock down, crush through and a chance to firmly put a downer on your quest to slay Odin.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(02-07-2012, 05:57 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:1000 blunt, knock down, crush through and a chance to firmly put a downer on your quest to slay Odin.

Isn't 255 the max damage Tongue?

This thing needs 200 speed, 50 weight and more flags than an embassy ;P.

Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(02-07-2012, 05:57 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:1000 blunt, knock down, crush through and a chance to firmly put a downer on your quest to slay Odin.

There are things in the life which are cool. That, good sir, is not cool.
Serious question now: Are you, or are you not, evil?