Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Took money and didn't send invite
I sent an invite to obama twice to join my group and it didn't send once please add 1000 gold to the account BOS_Commander_ssills541
I've done something like that before. I think honestly it's because someone else is named that. I just wanted to point that out.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Rather than making what sounds awfully close to demands of us, would you like us to add him to your house?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
yes please add him to the house but could you please refund me 500 gold because i sent 2 invites and after making the house im rather low on money
Done.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Also my captain (temles) quit because i pissed him off in real life but now he wants to rejoin as my captain how would i add him
If he has left your house can you not invite him again?
"And it goes a little something like this..."
I too have the same problem my account is Denisu and I sent an invite twice to Tron and he never received it. Could some admin please add Tron to my house.
(30-03-2012, 08:02 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: If he has left your house can you not invite him again?
no it wont make him my captain again