Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kicked upon entry
Yes this random polling is getting quite out of hand.
im happy that pools will be removed... i played with someone alife against nord, but OLL_Golradir(or somehow) or king_of_Scotland(not swadia) voted for new map. Next time becouse i said "you die at start and you voting map... dont die!" i seen pool for me, and scotland was taling something bad on me. then was vote on him(someone done), so he vote me again propably so i voted him(yes my first vote).

after it was still some votes off course propably done by OLL_Golradir(or somehow) who was telling that i was doing all votes, provoking people to kick me

i propose look at logs(if there are) who was voting mostly... and... do somethin bad to this person...

but at all, Jez have more things to do. I just tell that OLL_Golradir(or somehow) is an Troll

Cool story, KoS just polled swadian village, because you were wasting time, once again. After it got accepted one of yur freunds kickpolled KoS. And KoS thought you kickpolled him, so you proved him wrong by kickpolling him..really dude..
i forgot that on vote change map, my vote would be regained, you know what i mean.

but, you are still troll, telling on server that i propably was doing all votes
(06-12-2011, 01:17 AM)Logics link Wrote: It is a shame that it has to come down to actually disabling the poll-kick all together. However if it will solve the situation then it has to be done...  :-\

This does reminds me of a certain other mod, hmmm..
i hear we(9mm) are making a bad name in here

we like to teamplay alot and if 1 guy is going rambo or on a  horse and doing horse-rambo and we dont like that
and will asked to stop and playteam if not we want to kick him

maby too fast  :-[ sorry for that  i will tell the others(9mm) to calm down when they see a horse in the future Big GrinBig Grin

and on the other random kicking
cant there be a vote limit for each player
like every player can request 3 votes a day ?
(06-12-2011, 03:14 PM)macho9mm link Wrote: i hear we(9mm) are making a bad name in here

we like to teamplay alot and if 1 guy is going rambo or on a  horse and doing horse-rambo and we dont like that
What do you expect, the cav just camping in the village with you? :| dayum son Sad
wait until there are some left
cos if horse dude run at them in begin all bots follow the horse and non left for other players that stand far back
and not even assist xp
I usually wait later on till the vanguard has arrived at the village, then i ride around and stab the ones that are running behind
(06-12-2011, 03:14 PM)macho9mm link Wrote: we like to teamplay alot and if 1 guy is going rambo or on a  horse and doing horse-rambo and we dont like that

maby too fast  :-[ sorry for that  i will tell the others(9mm) to calm down when they see a horse in the future Big GrinBig Grin

Yeah, it was 9mm people. 'Too fast' is an understatement- it wasn't even 15 seconds until the first poll, then the second came right on its heels. You didn't even ask, and I was trying to tank the bots right in front of the village. That's a big part of what left a bad taste in my mouth- that and you abusing a feature because it didn't suit 5 peoples' play style.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE