Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Thread editing
Hey there, Wink
I'd like to know whether it was possible to allow certain players on the forum to edit own posts, eg for player shops founded by 2+ players, house shops or house recruitment threads.
If I just missed how to do it, please tell me so  ???
It's the "modify" button. Can be found on the top right of your posts.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(13-10-2014, 07:20 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:It's the "modify" button. Can be found on the top right of your posts.
I know about that function, but the point I meant is whether it was possible to allowother players to edit one's threads
(13-10-2014, 07:20 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:It's the "modify" button. Can be found on the top right of your posts.
I think he means allowing others to edit your posts, which would be relevant to his example of shops being maintained by multiple players.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(13-10-2014, 07:27 PM)Malong link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=33502.msg202106#msg202106 date=1413228053]
It's the "modify" button. Can be found on the top right of your posts.
I think he means allowing others to edit your posts, which would be relevant to his example of shops being maintained by multiple players.
[/quote]
That's exactly what I made this thread for Wink
Ehhhh no, we're not allowing other players to edit others' posts... I hope I don't have to explain why that would be a horrific idea.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
if you want a shop trend to be editable by multiple people just make a hydra account (ie one that several people know the pass for) just be careful as it will be less secure
good luck and have fun, remember other players are people too, make sure they want to help against the nord menace Wink
(17-10-2014, 04:50 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Ehhhh no, we're not allowing other players to edit others' posts... I hope I don't have to explain why that would be a horrific idea.
Closing this, no need for Hyper to make any sarcastic comment if I kept on trying to get this feature Tongue