Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giveaway
Good luck. Smile
Count me in. Big Grin
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

Good luck in rl
Count me in. ty  Wink

Legendary Drops: 2016-06-08 17:37 UTC Volcanic Daggers
                       2024-05-17 16:06 UTC Elegy

Steam

Good luck and have fun!
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
I'd like some free stuff :3

Good luck out there in the world! Big Grin
My avatar isn't just a mango
It's a magnificent mango

http://steamcommunity.com/id/An_Innocent_Animal/
Good luck! chuck me in
id like to be part of this
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
Oh Damn sad to see you guys go. Thanks for helping me get to T3. We had some fun times guys! Good Luck IRL !
Aw, I'm sad to see you two leave, you've been good friends to me; thanks for helping me get through NI and helping me to achieve tier 3. GL bro.
(20-12-2014, 11:25 PM)Hoffy link Wrote:Oh Damn sad to see you guys go. Thanks for helping me get to T3. We had some fun times guys! Good Luck IRL !
No thank you Hoffy, you have always brought in a positive atmosphere, something so rare to see nowadays (which is why Weiner & I decided to help you out  ;D) and you stuck up for us when we were being abused by certain people of power, you are a true bradah.

(20-12-2014, 11:33 PM)Joe link Wrote:Aw, I'm sad to see you two leave, you've been good friends to me; thanks for helping me get through NI and helping me to achieve tier 3. GL bro.
Joe man, you were a steadfast and loyal member in OKT, even as several members left and the house began to die. I will always miss the scarce few events we did together and your first Prince run  Wink

Weiner, I reckon these two deserve our gear more than anyone else who posted here (some of them have been hostile to you and I, and most neither you or I even know).  Over the two years you and I have played this game together I have never seen more model players than these two (and the good lads in OKT) if only there were more like them in this mod, perhaps we would still have faith in NI and its community.

Split the gear between these two and lock the thread, till next time bro.
i was also in OKT and you got 2 of my characters to tier 3 i had my first event with you i looked up to wiener when i first started out when he had trans, pigface and a talhoffer gl to you and i hope you come back.