Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

wtk mangler
Sorry that I didn't know the stats of items I do not and will not own, since you do know stats do you mind posting them to guides for other people's use since not everyone had access to such weapons. Anyway I simply used what I could find and tried to essentially say that since I thought it did less damage it would be lesser in price than a naval. Since it does peirce damage and therefore it is better in getting through armor that makes it around the same overall damage I think if not better against armored nords. I'll just end my post and involvement at that since this is becoming an argument.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(03-04-2015, 05:08 PM)Looter link Wrote: Sorry that I didn't know the stats of items I do not and will not own, since you do know stats do you mind posting them to guides for other people's use since not everyone had access to such weapons. Anyway I simply used what I could find and tried to essentially say that since I thought it did less damage it would be lesser in price than a naval. Since it does peirce damage and therefore it is better in getting through armor that makes it around the same overall damage I think if not better against armored nords. I'll just end my post and involvement at that since this is becoming an argument.
Well there wouldn't be an argument/discussion if people learnt how to read.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
(03-04-2015, 05:03 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: @Svoier: I would fekin destroy you with my Marauder and Naval, but maybe it's because you got a MP and I got a Marauder.

you wanna fuckin go, taraud? PoKs damage when stabbing and moving forward is a number that cannot be interpreted by germans. i would back off if i were you
This should probably just be locked or go back to the topic.
Would also value it about 20-25m cause 55P damage is damn nice Tongue
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

if its pierce then ye, it like legacy(hero locked) ~20mil
Getting back to topic seems a good idea Smile
About the mangler, in general it seems to onehit the general mob, up and including ragnarok mobs.
About challenge waves, does pretty well and even followers go down pretty easy (assuming i dont glance the hit on their shield).
The only bosses on wich the mangler glances is thor and odin, and even that is managable by aiming the slash correctly.
Then again this might be for a few weapons. This is all i can say

Loots -_-                                    debts;  casual
Thanos Legacy                           
Towershield                               
Durendal
Illustrious x2
Mangler
Heraldic Brigadine Plate
Leviathan's Guard
Dragon Halberd
Vagabond
Zephyr
Penetrator
Ancient Great Sword
Bulwark
Dragon spear
Eastern Full scale
Dwarf Axe
Ragnars Wrath
Naval Glaive
Dragon`s Breath
Typhoon
Based upon my experience using it ingame, and the stats given, I would value it at around 30 mil but maybe that's just because i enjoy being a pikeman. As you said it 1-hits a lot of enemies, its got overall very nice stats, and finally it simply looks amazing.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]