Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB Volundr Greatsword.
bump
Bump, new price!
Bump, added my beloved armor to the bundle..
Good luck tari, I tried 3mil plus barrel and got nowhere. the legendary drop rate nerf really sucked last patch.
(09-05-2012, 08:54 PM)evildan link Wrote: Good luck tari, I tried 3mil plus barrel and got nowhere. the legendary drop rate nerf really sucked last patch.

I blame VLKA.  ;D
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Assassin wanted!
You are to pooff up behind Barristan of VLKA, murder him gruesomly, and bring his wep to meh.

Payment will be 100 gold pieces!
A little offtopic= but surely the assassin would keep the sword and sell it to you for 2 million + instead of a little 100 gold. 8)
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(10-05-2012, 03:52 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Assassin wanted!
You are to pooff up behind Barristan of VLKA, murder him gruesomly, and bring his wep to meh.

Shh... dont tell Barristan
(10-05-2012, 05:18 PM)Barristan link Wrote: [quote author=Tarimoth link=topic=2194.msg26650#msg26650 date=1336665177]
Assassin wanted!

Shh... dont tell Barristan
[/quote]

He might hire an assassin himself Wink

(I take cash upfront Big Grin)
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(10-05-2012, 03:55 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: A little offtopic= but surely the assassin would keep the sword and sell it to you for 2 million + instead of a little 100 gold. 8)

Good gods you could be right :o

The payment is now 150 gold pieces!!

Btw I've changed the price for the sword - check it out.