Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB Volundr Greatsword.
(10-05-2012, 04:31 AM)Holo Steel link Wrote: [quote author=evildan link=topic=2194.msg26563#msg26563 date=1336596879]
Good luck tari, I tried 3mil plus barrel and got nowhere. the legendary drop rate nerf really sucked last patch.

I blame VLKA.  ;D
[/quote]

If it makes you feel any better, VLKA was actually much more affected by the post-0.4.0 legendary drop system than older houses that have had the chance to stockpile legendaries. For instance, out of over a dozen tier 4 snipers in VLKA, we have only a single legendary bow among all of us -- a far worse ratio than any other established high-level house. The older pre-0.4.0 players have all the legendaries, and the newer players are screwed. Just keep in mind how poorly-equipped VLKA is in terms of legendaries when you consider what the house has managed to accomplish. Big Grin

So what I'm saying is, I'm sure Barristan would be happy to do the right thing as house captain and give up his Volundr to you, Tarimoth, in exchange for about 10 Hurricane Bows to outfit his poor, underequipped house. I'll be looking for mine in the mail soon, Barristan.
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
Erm, why do I feel that my trading post has gone slightly off-topic? I mean, I know that VLKA has accomplished great things and all, and that the Volundr is worth ALOT - but I never said that Barristan should give it to me, I'm just looking for someone to sell :p
I still blame VLKA.

I need blame in my life.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Aye I need blame too!

I blame the nords.

*edit* that was a bump, btw.
Bump
its not volundr but:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...378.0.html

gonna be tough to get it though
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I saw allready :p
Xeqtor offering 10 mil :'(
this is really lifeless.. 10 million gold for a little sword with 7dmg more .. i mean 1 million gold is at least 10 hours gaming
Yup. But not if you've been making good use of the sell-and-buy-for-more on the AH since NI came out Smile Then it's a whole other matter.
Bump and a different offer!
Still searching..