Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Why aren't you signing up? (Voters hidden)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Entry fees
33.33%
10 33.33%
Reentry fees
3.33%
1 3.33%
I\'m not good at pvp
13.33%
4 13.33%
I\'m waiting for more people
20.00%
6 20.00%
Other reason( please give a sentence or 2 explanation in a reply)
30.00%
9 30.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1st Unofficial Holiday PVP Tournament
(22-12-2015, 05:35 PM)GennesisGuallardo link Wrote:Random eq? It worked on one of siege servers for Native
Server side, that's a dev thing.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(22-12-2015, 10:37 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote:[quote author=GennesisGuallardo link=topic=50595.msg251230#msg251230 date=1450805720]
Random eq? It worked on one of siege servers for Native
Server side, that's a dev thing.
[/quote]

Server is called ZHG. You got random eq after having unequipped everything in the inventory screen.
Nothing for a tournament like this though, as the dependency on luck would be way too high.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
GrafBlade there we see that u arent the greatest pro cause some of my team can kill u with a wooden sword and dont need a longsword or smth!
(23-12-2015, 08:52 AM)X3RX3S link Wrote:GrafBlade there we see that u arent the greatest pro cause some of my team can kill u with a wooden sword and dont need a longsword or smth!

Well are you here to talk only bullshit ?
Loots: 0 
M8 that isnt bullshit, its the truth good players dont need a longsword or a crossbow or whatever.
(23-12-2015, 08:52 AM)X3RX3S link Wrote:GrafBlade there we see that u arent the greatest pro cause some of my team can kill u with a wooden sword and dont need a longsword or smth!

I doubt that.

I was mostly referring to people being the equal of eachother.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Ingame name : ~CM~Shadowknight
Name and link to steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039717819
Character ID(s) : why do you even need those? 2432475
Events you wish to enter : Team melee
Teammates(Team Melee only) : Ephores, Dragz, Zocker, Jack, Julianator, United and Backfisch
Team Name(Team Melee only) : Champions of Midgard
How could this event be improved (optional) : probably easier to say after the event  Tongue
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
(23-12-2015, 10:02 AM)X3RX3S link Wrote:M8 that isnt bullshit, its the truth good players dont need a longsword or a crossbow or whatever.
(23-12-2015, 11:03 AM)GrafBlade link Wrote:[quote author=X3RX3S link=topic=50595.msg251296#msg251296 date=1450860730]
GrafBlade there we see that u arent the greatest pro cause some of my team can kill u with a wooden sword and dont need a longsword or smth!

I doubt that.

I was mostly referring to people being the equal of eachother.
[/quote]
Keep this off my thread
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
Signup deadline?
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
(23-12-2015, 04:30 PM)Krex link Wrote:Signup deadline?
I just logged on to post it actually, the deadline is the 26th at midnight EST.

Get your friends to sign up or its going to be a pretty lame tournament!!!