Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Health/ammo refill after boss waves
How about 40 assist xp * boss difficulty?
What about 20 for normal, and 40 for hard mode?
I like the idea but how is it that you measure boss difficulty? is each boss a set number or something?
(09-12-2011, 06:53 PM)Jez link Wrote: 20 assist xp * boss difficulty, best offer i can do

DEAL!
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
(10-12-2011, 11:58 PM)Stabby_Dave link Wrote: I like the idea but how is it that you measure boss difficulty? is each boss a set number or something?

Taking a wild guess that it's just wave number.
I agree with health but not weapon restore. I don't think you should be able to possible never have to refresh amo. It will allow exploiting spots where Bots can't get to!
(14-12-2011, 11:11 PM)Gomer link Wrote: I agree with health but not weapon restore. I don't think you should be able to possible never have to refresh amo. It will allow exploiting spots where Bots can't get to!
Using these spots = glitching
glitching = not allowed
not allowed = warning
too many warnings = kick, reset or ban Wink

Still wanna use these spots Big Grin ?
Le_Marousi, SCK_Marousi, that's me Big Grin
(14-12-2011, 11:11 PM)Gomer link Wrote: I agree with health but not weapon restore. I don't think you should be able to possible never have to refresh amo. It will allow exploiting spots where Bots can't get to!

The whole point was that dying to a boss wave is better than actually trying surviving, if you know you gonna kill the wave. You will spawn right away with full health/full ammo. Implementing just health refill or just ammo refill wouldn't change a thing, as it would still be better to just die.

But there are already some cool ideas in this thread about how to make it worth it to survive.
Hm. Well, we could add the health/ammo refill just after the boss wave. That would solve the "better die and respawn" problem.
How about you just get everything refilled after boss wave?