Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hello!
I started playing a few days ago just wanted to say Hello! I see a few familiar faces on the forums from in game!

I really enjoy this game so far and look forward to playing with you guys! Big Grin
(25-03-2016, 01:26 PM)HappyMeal Wrote: I started playing a few days ago just wanted to say Hello! I see a few familiar faces on the forums from in game!

I really enjoy this game so far and look forward to playing with you guys! Big Grin

Hello there,and welcome to Nordinvasion Smile

Yeah i have already seen you ingame 

If you have any questions,feel free to ask. (:
Hey there bro, welcome to NI Smile
i feel suprisingly welcome in this community Tongue
(25-03-2016, 01:29 PM)Lirania Wrote:
(25-03-2016, 01:26 PM)HappyMeal Wrote: I started playing a few days ago just wanted to say Hello! I see a few familiar faces on the forums from in game!

Other than how do i not suck. I got a lot of my questions answered already :] but ill let you know if my noobishness pops up with new questions lol
(25-03-2016, 02:14 PM)HappyMeal Wrote:
(25-03-2016, 01:29 PM)Lirania Wrote:

Other than how do i not suck. I got a lot of my questions answered already :] but ill let you know if my noobishness pops up with new questions lol

First up,you are at a big disadvantage with the early levels. 

You have low Stats(lower dmg output,lower attackspeed,lower hp....)
You dont have the greatest armor,yet.

And this game is massively based on teamwork,without a good team you wont get far. 

I dont know what class you picked,but my own recommandation would be to start with an Crossbowman.

Its a pretty safe class,you attack from far behind your lines,being protected by the Infantry. You have a really high DMG output and the Crossbows are easy to use.

Having to reload wont hurt,just get in cover and youre safe.

Infantry is proably the hardest,since youre always close to the enemies,and so you can easily get overwhelmed by the enemy forces.
If you do wish to play as an Infantry.i would say play it really careful,try to only fight one enemy.
Use your weapons strenghts
May it be the lenght or a fast hitting one.

The first few Tier of each class are kinda....yeah well not the greatest. But when you hit about T3-4 you will see that you wont die that quickly.

But im not the greatest Player,so maybe someone else has better ideas for you. But so far this is all i can think of.

Sorry for my bad english :b
Welcome. Smile
You are very welcome! Enjoy the mod.
Look forward to playing with you in the future and hope you are feeling welcome
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

Skirmisher has high damage output potential without needing a body shield in front of you while you reload unlike the Crossbowman, at early stages get some craftables javalins and those will serve you well on normal until you get better throwables.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]