Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian Banner
Currently very curious about this item, I dont know if this item is support-house craft as well as what it does other than increase damage, im not sure if its an healer item or a siege engineer item

Any information about this cool item would be appreciated.
It's a tournament reward if what you are thinking of is the buff banner. FSA had the buff banner last but idk if they still do
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(05-05-2016, 01:46 AM)Looter Wrote: It's a tournament reward if what you are thinking of is the buff banner. FSA had the buff banner last but idk if they still do

Ah okay thanks, it seemed like a cool support item, but ive only seen one in a rag run. Its kinda sad that they are not that widespread
It's actually the very only one ingame; Some time ago there was the House Tournament (as Looter said), which houses could apply for and fight against other houses in PvP (all with the same gear). The winner house of all battles will get the banner, which is buffing all damage in 10m(?) radius by 20%
(05-05-2016, 07:19 AM)Noname Wrote: It's actually the very only one ingame; Some time ago there was the House Tournament (as Looter said), which houses could apply for and fight against other houses in PvP (all with the same gear). The winner house of all battles will get the banner, which is buffing all damage in 10m(?) radius by 20%

There are atleast 2 ingame, ON and FSA own one, as far as i know.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
(05-05-2016, 08:38 AM)Shadowknight Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 07:19 AM)Noname Wrote: It's actually the very only one ingame; Some time ago there was the House Tournament (as Looter said), which houses could apply for and fight against other houses in PvP (all with the same gear). The winner house of all battles will get the banner, which is buffing all damage in 10m(?) radius by 20%

FSA got the one that ON had. Only one in game. And in a AFG house again.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(05-05-2016, 02:48 PM)Sargent Q Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 08:38 AM)Shadowknight Wrote:

FSA got the one that ON had.  Only one in game.  And in a AFG house again.

Soooooo....time for a new tournament!
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
I won one. Too pro.
Gur

(05-05-2016, 04:08 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote: I won one. Too pro.

No you didn't.
Loots: 0 
When did you win it, Glenn?
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier