Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Would you like nighttime removed from the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
45.16%
28 45.16%
No
16.13%
10 16.13%
Remove night but keep Dawn and Dusk
38.71%
24 38.71%
Total 62 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nightmares
(25-06-2012, 02:55 PM)Bas link Wrote:Or would it be possible to make a option on the site were you can switch it on or off.
That way everyone is happy Big Grin.

If it is possible and could be combined with what I suggested, sure Smile
I'd love to see nighttime removed Smile
Striker strikes again.

I've said before that I think it would be the best if ALL players got the same daylight setting. I think it would also be great if the bots could also be affected by the same time of day as well. Their archers shouldn't have full accuracy at night either.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Sparhawk thanks for posting this. I thought it was just me and didn't like to complain. I do like the concept but the night frequency seems to be more frequent than anything else, maybe it just seems that way because it's soooo annoying.

Now flame effects and stuff do look nice, but I was going to suggest reducing the night frequency and maybe dawn/dusk by a lot, making it kinda rare, so special, rather than really, really annoying.

Issues are, I can't see anything, which as I mainly play an archer at a distance, sometimes I just can't see at all. This might be realistic but isn't fun. Plus of the two locations I play from, one has a lot of glare, even with the shades drawn, I actually bought a hat with a brim to help, I'm so glad we don't have visual with Team speak audio.

The other thing is, perhaps if we all played at the same time of day map wise? As the fighter out front playing in daytime mode doesn't understand that the sniper behind him didn't help him because he couldn't actually see the Nords he was fighting, because for the sniper it was a night map.

I WANT MORE DARKNESS!
well, only reason i hate the dark is becuase the bots are still just as accurate during the night as they are during the day so, unless there is a way to decrease bot accuracy during night time (which would also mean making it so day/night generation affected the whole server and not individual players) i agree with at the very least taking out pitch black night
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
If nighttime affected bot accuracy, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Especially as a Sharpshooter where every shot counts and needs to be hitting a weak spot, nighttime is a detriment. This applies to anyone who has some kind of projectile to shoot or throw, which is what two of the classes are all about, and a feature of Pikemen. Dawn and dusk are fine, as there's at least enough light to make out people fully.
Captain_Stoogey
I can see fine in night.  Tongue
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Remove it, i hate playing 5 maps in a row in pitch black(yeah i'm that unlucky)...
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Darkness is guuuud.