Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players
Good for you, Crush! What a great way to welcome new people. If I had more money and was less of a cheapskate I would join you.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
yea i could add that everyone with big money can join this initiative Smile
I'm still relatively new, so you can buy my leather on the AH so I can afford new armour. Big Grin
in what price?

if you want donate please do like this:
Quote:example:
login in game: your login
reason: for example "i am so weak and i need new weapon, please donate me"
donation type: one time / multiple times(becouse of no money for TAX in AH)
amount of donation: 5k
Login: Melior
Reason: I needs moar moneys for armour.
Donation type: One Time
Amount: 13 leather, 1200 each, 15600.

Honestly, it's less a donation, and more like I KNOW YOU BUY LEATHER SO PLEASE BUY MINE T_T Big Grin Big Grin
ok put it up Smile i will buy, yes its less donation, more transaction

ahh yes... it was added long time ago, bought Smile
Exactly how much money you got Evil?
for what you need this information? :>
I was wondering if I could get some gold because I am tired of getting killed on the second wave. Sad Any amount would help me out and would be very much appreciated.
login in game: 5arge

reason: I am a level 9 infantryman, and I have found that it is hard to get kills without a good 2 handed weapon, but good armor is needed also if I drop my shields to wield a 2 handed weapon. All I ever get is Assist XP, and I need to use all of that on Melee XP instead of Gold.

donation type: one time, I am currently selling a "bone shard" in the AH for 5000, please buy it and I will be able to upgrade my equipment sufficiently. I also promise to return the favor one day for a new player like me who needs a little help getting started.

amount of donation: 5,000 (2000 for a 2 handed weapon, 2000 for body armor, and 1000 for a helmet).

Thank you in advance for your generosity. I hope someday that I can rescue you from a rampaging Nord Captain or a pack of Brutes.